Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Reeve/Shawn

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Reeve
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:52 am Post subject: Reeve/Shawn Reply with quote

Hiya,

I don't know too many of you all yet, but I'm glad to have finally found my way into the community.

About the real life me... I'm thirty years old now. I've recently become engaged to the bestest girl ever. We live together in Rhode Island and are both part of another game called 'The Realms'; a live action role-playing game that spans most of New England. I have been doing role-playing games since I was eight...yes...way back in 1983.

Me and Ultima - I first got caught up in Ultima when I bought the old NES version of Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar. I went on to play Ultima 7i and 7ii, Pagan, and Ascension. And somewhere in there I started in on UO around 1999. I kept running out of interest for the game, playing only in three months spurts. After Age of Shadows was released my interest grew until I finally met some RPers which is what I was craving all along.

I take the role-playing of my character very seriously. I'd say that I spend no more than ten percent of my on-line time with Reeve in OOC routines or matters. I'm almost always up for RP and I hope to see you all out there.

That's a picture of me in character and garb as Reeve for the Realms.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: