Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Nightshade-Willows End

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:22 pm Post subject: Nightshade-Willows End Reply with quote

Shade had waited long enough. That was it! she was leaving! Her father had said to meet here but he was very late and she was not one to be kept waiting. Leaning against the dead willow tree she chewed slowly on an old apple, it was a bit rotten but she didn’t care she could barely taste it. She really should go....

At last from the shadows he emerged, her father wore an expression of impatience. About time father! He didn’t say anything just pulled his arm back and hit the 16 year old girl squarely in the face. The apple dropped from her hand and the girl fell silent to the ground.

She awoke to the sound of screams and the smell of rotting corpses surrounding her. She herself was bound and chained tightly to a filthy wall and try as she might she could not wrench herself free. The more she struggled the more bloody her wrists became. She felt a new emotion well up inside her, she was scared. Once more the darkness claimed her.

She felt a hand on her shoulder rousing her once more, her father stood staring at her sadly. I can’t protect you any longer my daughter. Nightshade scowled, Yes I can see what a good job you were doing of it to, she said snidely.

He stared at her drawing himself up and looking into her bedraggled face. I am giving you the only thing I have left to give, so that it may protect you. I see the curiosity shining in your eyes. Immortality my dearest one is to be yours. I have grown weary of this realm and I want to see your mother again. To long have I been torn from my one true love.

Your insane. Sobs tore thru her body and she begged and pleaded with him.. NO, please I don’t want it, I know what you are, I know the price I must pay for this. I enjoy death, I enjoy pain, I want to die! I have studied death for many years don’t take it from me now. I should never have been born….

Her father covered her mouth with his hand. Angrily he spoke, It’s a gift my dearest one, people would kill for this.
She bit him with all her might and he let go of her quickly.

NO FATHER PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME. I have only ever wanted to be normal. Tears were flowing fast and hard down her face. All my life I have been an outcast I have no place to fit, I am a product of two different worlds that do not mix. I have no kind of my own to search out… He ignored her. I know whats best for you, you are young and reckless, shut-up. You need this protection against your grandfather.

Happily her father began to whistle and left her chained to the wall. He could hardly wait till his father found out how all his plans had been thwarted. She struggled frantically but to no avail blood dripped from her chains and a pool of it had fallen beneath them to the floor.

I can’t work with this John, she has lost to much blood and I need it. Gently Agatha reached out and touched her face. She has such an odd beauty….the green hair, is it a family trait? John stared at Agatha his eyes narrowing, that’s none of your concern. She smiled at him winsomely, I bet you wouldn’t speak to Violet that way…..

John slapped her hard. I don’t have time for this lets begin. Oh! After I am gone, she is not to be used as one of your playthings, Aggie. Slowly she smiled, Very well John her voice sounding a bit saddened.

To her surprise, the woman chained her father up next to her. Then taking a sharp silver blade she pressed it slowly into Willows stomach, blood poured out and ran down her legs. It never hit the floor instead it arched into a cauldron placed between her father and her.

The room began to dim and in the back of her mind she saw a woman with red hair sobbing as a crying infant was held up to her weakened form.

Violet sang softly into Willows ear:

Night turns busily into day
Centuries pass and write the way
Old into New and New into Old
Each step in time a child is born…

When days grow long and evenings cold
The old must die their time hath worn…
What evil lurks within the dark
Waiting for that moments spark

The death of light the birth of Shade
So slowly Willow's memory fades.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: