Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

For anyone who is as bored as I am right now..

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kryphon
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:25 am Post subject: For anyone who is as bored as I am right now.. Reply with quote

A few years back I wanted to start playing a game that would allow me to learn how to roleplay and interact with other people, but I had never done any online gaming before and had no idea which one to play. After looking over every website I could find on every online game at the time, I found the website for the Order of the Ebon Skull, and was blown away. The attention to detail, lore, and guild structure was just what I was looking for so I chose Ultima Online.

Eventually I worked my way into OES as my first character Leshrac. OES was exactly what I had been looking for, so I stayed with them until they left UO. After OES disbanded there were several other small spin off guilds created by the remainig members but none of them lasted too long. Eventually Leshrac wound up joining TSE (the Shadowform Empire), and stayed with them for some time. The rp never was quite right for Leshrac though and eventually I gave up on Atlantic, leaving to play a freeshard.

After quite some time spent playing on this freeshard I heard that OES was considering coming back to UO. There was to be certain changes, and the lore was taking some time to develop, so I just kind of watched from afar biding my time. Finally, bored with the inactivity, and drama of the freeshard I was on I rejoined Atlantic on OSI and instantly got this current character Kryphon into the Ebon Skull once more.

As for me in real life...well there isn't much to tell. Music and books are my passions. I used to be a goth/Industrial and my music Intrests are along those lines. The forgotten realms books are what I find myself reading more often then any others these days, though alot of the classics are favorites of mine. In any case here is a link to my myspace page, feel free to stop by and say hi, or just laugh at me.*Grins*

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43336958
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: