Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Step Two: Active Guilds

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:14 am Post subject: Step Two: Active Guilds Reply with quote

This step is also in my hands, as it is more data gathering only.

I'd like to compile a list of active guilds of Atlantic. Firstly, let me start by saying... This is not a list of who I think will become the ruling few of the community. I may, however, ask these people their opinions about certain issues that pertain to guild leadership in private. This may also affect what the community, as a whole, decides to do with standards of guilds (if we decide on requiring those) and other important topics. If anyone, the guildmasters of the roleplay guilds of atlantic are the ones that run the community.

So! Moving on from the disclaimer of sorts, these are the only things that I 'require' to qualify you for this list:

1. You consider your guild active
2. You have an actual guild, in game on Atlantic
3. You have roleplaying members within your guild
4. You have at least one member besides yourself

If you meet these rediculously easy pre-requisites, please ICQ me the following information (and I am requesting ICQ first and foremost as I will have to contact the guildmasters easily and efficiently. If you do not use ICQ, by all means, board PM me or email or what have you, but ICQ is highly preferred). I also prefer that the guildmaster only ICQ's me so that i do not get multiple ICQ's for the same guild. If your GM cannot ICQ me or gives you permission to ICQ me in their stead, by all means, do so. Now, the information I need via ICQ:

1. Your guild's name and abbriviation.
2. Number of people in your guild, rough estimate.
3. Names of upper leaders in your guild¹ and their ICQ numbers, including yourself.²
4. If you are Guildmaster over more than one guild, please send me all of your guilds' information at once.

OPTIONAL INFORMATION: (things that I may ask for later; you can save yourself the time and let me know now, if you wish.)
1. Towns/areas your guild 'claims' or 'runs'.
2. Guild alignment.³
3. Name of IC guild alliance. Alliance leaders, please include a full list of guilds within your alliance (abbriviations are sufficient and preferred).

¹If I had to define this, I would say... People that have as much OOC authority in your guild as you. Not IC authority. Also, people that you would be comfortable giving the guild to, should you have to retire from GMing.
²Assuming that the guildmaster him/herself is ICQ'ing me. If you are not the GM, include the GM's contact info.
³Going off the chart of lawful vs chaotic, good vs evil. I.E. Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil. if you simply tell me 'Good/Evil/Lawful/Chaotic/Neutral', I will assume Neutral Good, Neutral Evil, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral and True Neutral respecively.

Once again, this is just an information gathering step. I am not going to exclude any guilds sent to me (Unless they are fishy, I.E. a guild created after this post that nobody has ever heard of that has an extremely small amount of members. No guild that was created before this post will be turned down, and, if I 'turn down' a guild you will be notified of it and have a fair chance to dispute it.), nor does this guarantee any power or leadership over the community.

Just to avoid potential problems and disputes of guild legitimacy and gossip/etc, I am going to ask that this also be a private step, and while I would like for this thread to remain open for discussion and questions, I prefer that nobody reply here with their guild information, please send it to me directly. (I will not, of course, turn down guild information posted here, but it is highly preferred).

Thank you very much in advance for everyones cooperation. I am very pleased so far with how positive and supporting everyone has been.
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to make note that I've only gotten responses from four guilds, and if I only get four guilds a day added to the list this'll take all week Very Happy Wink

I didn't spread the word as much (ICQing people) as the last step, so if everyone can contact their guildmasters and friends and let em know, it'd be appriciated. Every step of this plan is crucial, and if one of them slacks or fails, the rest will follow suit.
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ill hit you up on Q toniught. at work

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Saidhe Skyfire
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Info sent
Inkari Northwind
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll send ya info on icq

AKA Kurbda' PwNub
Shihan Reckoning
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:43 am Post subject: H+G Reply with quote

I will tell the Duchess.

Peace is Boring, Death is Permanent (usually)

"shihan-san, do you choose to block my entrance to this room?" and he stepped back and said, "Emperor, only a fool would fight you in a room this small."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: