Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letter sent to Isk and Angelique

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Aya Drantius
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:36 am Post subject: Letter sent to Isk and Angelique Reply with quote

Dear Isk and Angelique,

I hope everything has been well with you two and the twins. I have recovered quite well since that incident and have been retraining my body and regaining my strength with a trainer in Zento. I am still not done honing some skills of what I wish to pursue but I shall show up at the regency meeting. I hope to see you both there.

Aya Drantius

Quote of the day:"Necromancers and there children or children to be born are only fit for the torch just like all those who oppose humans"
Angelique
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Aya,

It has been too long since we have heard from you. There will be members of the family at the Regency meeting on Tuesday eve. I look forward to seeing you. My heart warms as I await Athlon's return from patrol so that I may share this letter with him. Athlon and Auris have grown so much, they are thirteen now. We also have a young son of four years, Validus.

If there is anything we can do to help you get settled upon your return do let us know.

Lady Angelique Isk
Patrona of Magincia
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: