Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Toni McStravick

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Toni McStravick
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:49 pm Post subject: Toni McStravick Reply with quote

Let me introduce myself...

I am the Lady Archon of Sanctus

My age is not defined as my parents were taken from me at a young age.

*lowers my eyes as I recall the brigands*

I grew up in a brigand camp north of Britain. I was taken to be made a slave as one of the brigands, heartless as they are, could not leave a small child left to fend for herself in the wilds.

As I grew older, I began to wander from the camp. I rather did not enjoy the company. Upon my travels one day, I met a woman who told me she was a wandering healer. Her name was Alma. She spoke softly to me, and gained my trust. She taught me of compassion for others, as well as the art of magery to protect me if need be. Quite often I would sneak away to study under her tutorial.

On my return to camp one spring, I heard a lot of commotion and quickly hid in the bushes, lest I be found and punished for sneaking off. As I peered between the boughs, I saw a man with long flowing crimson hair. The blade of his sword dripping from a similar color. The bodies of my captors lay strew all over the camp.

Feeling a cramp beginning in my ankle, I tried to adjust quietly so this man would not see me. Although he had killed each and every one of the brigands, I still was unsure of his intentions. A twig snapped beneath my foot as I moved, and his head quickly spun in my direction, his eyes searching the bushes, his sword at the ready.

I decided I should come from hiding fearing he would charge in my direction at any moment. Upon entering the clearing he hesitated, then lowered his sword. He told me his name was Morus and that he was from a great city of lightbringers called Sanctus. I offered him some stew before he had to leave.

He gave me directions of how to reach Sanctus and left quietly into the night.

I gathered what provisions I could find in the camp, carefully stepping over the corpses still laying there, and made my way to see Alma before I departed.

Alma was not pleased to see me go, yet I promised to return to visit her. She then gave me blessing to follow my heart.

*smiles remembering her arrival in Sanctus*

And thus my path of virtue began.

I was warmed by everyone I met upon arriving in Sanctus. Many a day I spent with Morus, learning the virtues and honing my skills. Through steady work, I was welcomed as Lady Archon, progressing to Major, Chief of Staff. I was made an honorary knight and Kingsguard by King Talon Skyfire.

Upon my promotion as the first Lady Commander of the Sanctus military, my husband chose to pursue his ways of his family. Although I swore an oath to my kingdom, I felt my oath to my husband was one that pulled me.

I remained close to Sanctus until the day my husband felt we were needed, and thus I return to my place as Lady Archon.

Davaran: What's the most romantic wood?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: