Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Dae

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dae
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:14 pm Post subject: Dae Reply with quote

Hmmm...so you want to know about me do you?

Simply put, there is nothing spectacular about my upbringing, however I was not born as you see me now. Although I do prefer my appearance as is. *runs fingers through her blood red hair* I much didn't prefer pointy ears...too hard to keep them hidden.... You see, I was born of a different race....dark elf, *grins*...with a touch of daemon...the reason for my birth name, Daemonella. But that is neither here nor there.

Many times I would wander from my underground home to survey those who lived above ground....always staying to the shadows. I knew I was better than most...smarter than most.

One afternoon I happened across a small town and witnessed many *shivers* so-called lightbringers. They were trying to catch someone. This one seemed delighted in wreaking chaos and havoc in their presence. So fascinated was I, that I began to follow him...watching his gestures as he grunted and huffed. It was not long before I realized he had the inability to form even the simplest of words. I made my presence known to him. This began my path with Vash as a Dark Knight of Chaos. Over time I learned to understand his gestures. We revelled in making a mockery of any semblance of order. Many times I would also change my appearance to continue my mischievious ways. *laughs remembering* Those foolish people in Sanctus....I would watch them from the shadows as they ran around searching for "Colette" in the red robe, or "Tamara" with the light hair.

It just so happens one evening, I was spotted by a child. She was out walking with her father who I later learned was "The" Paladin himself...James M'real. *grins slightly* The child was admiring my finely crafted robe and wished for a trade for her own. *shrugs* I needed a change at the time so I obliged her. What happened next could not have been foreseen by anyone....I spoke but two words to the child and slipped back into the shadows provided by the cave. It just so happens the blind woman I had robbed just days earlier had heard me, and recognizing my voice called for another nearby paladin to assist. Not realizing it was the M'real child he struck her with enough force to render her unconscious. Such pleasure I had watching the sheriff lead the paladin off to an awaiting jail cell. *laughs*

I continued wandering the lands, travelling through different towns...once arriving in Serpent's Hold...a gentleman offered me a chance to once and for all change my appearance...and I did as he asked, forsaking my heritage to become what you see before you.

I stumbled into the dark lands not long after, and remaining in the shadows I heard two people speak of a great dislike for the lightbringers of Sanctus. Setting to work, I began by vandalizing each of the cities strongholds in efforts to get each to blame the other.....*pouts*...that didn't work as I had planned.

Hearing the dark ones had plans one night, I decided to look around the town....to learn more of who they were. Upon admiring the structure of one of the homes, the owner came in....being as silent as I, I was unaware of his presence until he spoke...thus was my first encounter with Zeth....

What follows some of you know....the rest will learn..... *grins wickedly and fades back into the shadows*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: