Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter To Lady Armunn

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:42 am Post subject: A Letter To Lady Armunn Reply with quote

Dearest Ditto,

It is with great joy that I received the news that the Armunn family survived the black mist. One of yours left word that you were seeking me out to meet with you. I am available, if you wish to meet with me. Simply send a time and day of your availability. I look forward to seeing you again, old friend.

Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*Ditto sat on her knees near the steps of Armunn Keep. Her hand reaching down onto her sketch pad to make her scribblings. Scrunching her brows, she studiied hard the page of symbols. A sudden nagging feeling made her look up to see a figure, darkened by the sun's play of shadows of the keep.
" ACK!" Ditto rose quickly, but as she did so, saw that there was little to fear. Holding her hand across her chest and breathing hard, she spoke, "Oh, Jhanna. It's you. I thought at first you were one of the wraiths come ta get me."
The young mute girl shook her head and handed out a scroll tube.
Ditto took it and noticed little blood spots dotting the tube. Dried, and several days old from appearances. Frowning she looked back at Jhanna. "This looks to have been sent days ago. What happened? Imy has na been beheadin messengers again has she?"
Jhanna only shrugged that she didn't know.
Opening the letter, Ditto recognized the seal and gave a quick big smile. "Ceinwyn! It's from Cein!"
Giggling with happiness, she darted into the keep to write her reply.

* Dear Ceinwyn,
I am so very glad ta hear from ya! It was like a lil bit of family reached out ta smile at me. I especially like your smiles cause they are so wickedly cute ta me.
I have been dropping by Umbra upon occassions ta see if I can catch ya home and na busy, just ta say a hello. However, Imryrr sent our servant, Jujual with a letter. I think she wanted ta say a hello as well but mebe somethin more too.
Jujual lost the letter though and she is refusing to come home. I told her that I would take care of it so that she could come back and na worry about gettin her head chopped off.
My wanderings around Mallas are the same as always in the evenings. I try ta get all my buisness done in the day so that I have all the night ta play and explore. I have also been visitin with Galnor alot. He is researchin something fun. Mebe even something that you might could utilize in the future to your benefit.
Oh, I have so very much ta talk with ya about. You probably have na the time for all of the chit chat though. But we can still catch up with some things. Next time I am away from the keep, I will send ya a birdie to see if your busy. So dun get too mad when hawks fly at ya. You said ta send a time and day, but that is hard for me bein a lil bit scatterbrained. But I will say tonight as soon as it's dark and as soon as I can send a birdie ahead of me, just ta check to see if your available.
I have missed ya so very much.

Take Care and Have Fun,
Your Sis, Ditto *

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: