Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A note to Kel

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ishtar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:12 pm Post subject: A note to Kel Reply with quote

The messenger was careful not to be seen and discreetly crept and left a note for Keldril. Her mistress bode her to take care and make haste in the process.

Keldril,

I know it has been a long time since we have spoken. I hope you are well. News has come forth to me that impacts my future and it regards somethign you have knowldge of. The Goddess Lloth. I would like to get information of this deity from you. I can meet you where you wish. I trust few especially with the delicate nature of this. Please contact me.

Lady Ishtar

The note was left quickly and messenger was happy to leave the dark place she was sent. To remove the stench of decay and death she took a deep inhale of the paper scented with jasmine before departing. She looked around to make sure she was not seen and returned to the manor to report her success.

The recent attack on Lord Thrax and the promise she made to a servant of Lloth had her on edge. Her world was now upside down. All she could do now is wait and hope for the best.
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:03 pm Post subject: Watching from the shadows... Reply with quote

Merci awoke she heard scufflings, someone was within his home...

Her eyes snapped open and she moved swiftly from their empty bed traveling down the stairs watching from the shadows. The servant looked nervous and Merci wrinkled her nose as the smell of Jasmine wafted across the room strongly to her.

The scent of another woman... in her domain...

The servant gone she picked up the note and smiled, I think I will deliver this to Kel personally...
Keldril Kil'ana
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:16 am Post subject: A Reply Reply with quote

Keldril sat in his study contemplating the letter in his hands. It still retained the all-to-familiar scent of jasmine. Merci's mood upon delivering the message was unexpected. He thought anger or jealousy would permeate the room. Her reaction was...nothing. He grabbed a parchment from his desk and wrote his reply:

Ishtar,

It is my sincere hope that this letter finds you well and in good health. I would be happy to be of any help that I can. You should know, however, that I am not exactly held in high favor with the Spider Queen since my pledge of loyalty to Lady Ceinwyn and Umbra. Therefore, my information should be taken for what it is...outdated and possibly inaccurate. As you know, it is not possible for you to communicate with me further by messenger or in person while I reside in Umbra. Leave a message at the Bank of Trinsic and I will check periodically for information with regard to when and where you wish to meet.

-Kel

Kel motioned for his raven and tied the message to its foot while tossing it a small mouse to snack on during the journey. "Take this to Lady Ishtar, you remember the way." With that he slowly walked upstairs to the balcony to perform his daily training exercises.
Ishtar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Ishtar was sitting in meditation when she heard the gentle fluttter of wings. The little messenger perched on her shoulder as she gently took the message and read it. She smiled that he wrote her, but her expression was quick to change seeing his handwriting gave her mixed emotion. She stood gracefully and made her way to the desk to write him back. Unable to keep her hand steady, her handwriting was not as fluid as normal and a few tears stained the jasmine scented papyrus.

Dearest Kel,

Not all is well and it is not for me to say in writing. This is why I asked for information. I will be around different parts of Trammel on the morrow. Send your trusted messenger as you did with this reply of the location and time and I will speak with you. I am aware of the ability too communicate, and understand, and i know the risks. At this time they outweigh much. I will say no more, other than I will accept any information you may offer, for my research turns up little.
-Ish

She pulled a piece of meat for the raven from a box on the desk and fed it. With care she sent the bird off to Trinsic.

After it dissappeared she stared into space, gripped with the fear of the unkown. Was Lady Tempt right? Was she doing something too dangerous? She could not live in doubt or perpetual fear. At this time she was not willing to share the visions of a spider with hands and red eyes haunting her with the Baron. He had enough to worry about and knew of the promise she made to the Loyal subject of Lloth. What has she done?...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: