Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter addressed to Lady Thenidiel

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:47 am Post subject: A letter addressed to Lady Thenidiel Reply with quote

To Lady Vanya Thenidiel, Guardian of Nujel'm
From Lady Alessandra Lious

Vedui ar' mae govannen mellonamin.

I write to request an audience with you at your earliest convenience to discuss recent developments within the lands that affect us all. Please advise as to a time and a place that would best work for you.

Tenna' ento lye omenta, aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale' quenle.

Lady Alessandra Lious

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Vanya Thenidiel
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Suilad Alessandra Lious,

Uma. I would enjoy your company this evening in the garden of the Nu'jelm Palace. I will eagerly await your arrival. Tenna’ telwan, Aa’ menle nauva calen ar’ ta hwesta e’ ale’quenle.

Namaarie mellonamin.

Vanya Thenidiel

She handed the letter to the messenger and sent him off. She looked down at the robe she had been wearing for nearly a week and decided to make her way to her bedroom. It was time she put her head back up and did what was best for the people of Nu'jelm. She began to wash and then to dress. She sent orders to the cooks to prepare a meal for her guest.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: