Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letter to Thrax

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Thrax
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:59 pm Post subject: Letter to Thrax Reply with quote

A courier from Moonglow has delivered this note to the Baron at his estate:

"Your grace,

I struggled trying to decide if I should write this letter to you. In the end, I deemed it necessary if unpleasant.

I am... was... a good friend and fellow student of your son, Skurj. I live in a small flat across from him. The other night I overheard sounds of fighting outside and when I went to investigate, I saw a most terrible thing... your son was being attacked by some enormous wild beast. He fell before I could do anything to help him. The creature was quite beyond my own ability to defeat, and I feared for my own life, but I feel certain it did not see me.

This is to say, m'lord, that your son Skurj is dead. I am very sorry to bear this kind of news to you. But being his friend, and one who saw the murder (for I am certain it was that as the beast singled him out from all those living thereabouts) I am compelled to report it to you.

I have given all the information I can to the authorities. They have my signed affidavit, and no doubt they will investigate. Lord Fong is a trustworthy man who does not brook such things in his lands. I suggest you consult with him further about this as soon as possible.

I have your son's few belongings and will send them to you, once the authorities allow, or else they will. I am grieved to tell you that the creature veritably consumed your son and my good friend, a sight I shall never forget as long as I live; it will haunt my dreams forever. I am packing to leave Moonglow today, not so much in fear of my life, but to begin anew elsewhere away from that terrible memory that even now fills me with bitterness and great distress.

My condolences to you on your loss... our loss. Skurj was a good man and a promising mage. He was far too young to meet such an end.

With Sympathy,
Allarn Kephern"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: