Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Murder in Moonglow and a letter to the Baron

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lord Fong
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:51 pm Post subject: Murder in Moonglow and a letter to the Baron Reply with quote

Lord Fong had just finished a cup of tea with the light house keeper when a knock came to her door. Fong turned in his seat and watched Lady Bethany Fire walk slowly to answer. Standing at the door was one of the younger scribes from the lycaeum Gilda!? Fong said seeing the panic stricken look on her face.
Lord Mayor! Come quickly please! she said rushing inside and grabbing him by the robe sleeve.
Thanking Bethany as he was being ushered out of the house Fong’s attention quickly turned to Gilda. What is wrong Gilda? She didn’t respond just tugged harder at his sleeve . As they crossed the road they entered the student quarters located behind the lycaeum to Fong’s horror a students body lay badly mutilated in front of one of the dormitories. Fong slowly walked to the body, a small group of town guards and council militia stood behind the body examining the area for clues as to the murderer’s identity. Fong whispered a few breif instructions to one of the head masters and the students were dispersed to the town to stay in the student hostile, he would question each of them personally in the morning. He inquired of the students identity…
Skurj…Son of Baron Thrax of Papua… Gilda spoke up.
Great. Fong thought to himself. I shall go send word to the baron, Militia, I want you to search the forest…This is not the work of a human The Militia answered in unison Semper Veritas!

Fong didn’t leave the grounds of the lycaeum, he picked up the first quill and scrap of parchment he could find and quickly penned a letter to Master Thrax.
Baron,
It is in a terrible time I write to you Lord Thrax. First allow me to give you my heartfelt condolences on your recent lose, This may come as news to you but there was an attack this evening in the Lycaeum, It seems a beast has killed your son who…as you know was a student here under our finest scribes, this attack comes as a great shock to the usually quiet and peaceful island town. We will be spend all our resources to ensure the murderer be brought to proper justice. We will be in contact soon. Again, we apologize for your lose.

Semper Veritas
*Signed*
Lord Fong
Mayor of Moonglow
Moonglow Town Council.

Fong called to one of the young mages standing in the doorway. Take this to the Baron Thrax of Papua. He said as he handed him the scroll, a bag of regents and a handful of gold.
Thrax
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

A courier has delivered this officially sealed letter to Lord Fong:

"Your Lordship, Mayor Fong,

I received your letter and am deeply grateful for it. I greatly appreciate your obvious concern, and moreso for the prompt action you have taken on behalf of me and my family. Thank you for officially confirming to me the events surrounding the demise of my dear son. I am in your debt.

I would like to speak to you in person about this and the matters that perhaps led to it. I think it will help you immensely in your investigations. I would like to be a part of them also, but we can speak more on that when we meet.

Please consider a time for us to meet. I would be glad to meet you in Moonglow at a time and date of your choosing.

Best Regards,
Baron Thraxanduril"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: