Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter To Darrien Church

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:57 am Post subject: A Letter To Darrien Church Reply with quote

Dearest Lich Darrien Church,

It is with wistful regret that I tender this letter to thee. We, of Umbra, held a council meeting of our own, and have come to a few decisions.

I regret to admit that the forces Umbra have been of no benefit to you at all. As such, I hereby submit to you our letter of resignation.

I am sure that our absence will not be noticed, and that the new drow guild will fill our vacancy with no problem, whatsoever. Best of wishes to you in your plans.

Fondest wishes reaping and whatnot,

Matriarch Ceinwyn ab'Arawn

P.S. Please enjoy the accompanying fruit basket, again, best of luck.
Darrien Church
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Ceinwyn ab'Arwan,

This resignation was not unforseen and has been expected for some time now.

The Lich Lord need not remind you what vestiages remain of your matriarchy are no more then the remains of the heretical and treacherous regieme put in place by those who doomed the Order of the Ebon Skull in Umbra to failure with their schismatic doctrines and false teachings.

We have been merciful in accepting your presence in the Black City, our city and for a certain desire to see some of your matriarch's members flourish and prosper have tolerated your insolent wining.

In gratitude for all you have done esteemed Matriarch to further our glorious alliance the Lich Lord prepares to travel personally to Umbra so that he may show you all the respect and honor you are due.

And, out of love for the Umbran people so that he may be sure that outside of the Conclave's watchful and protection they may be safe his Lordship Darrien Church, heir of the Lich Lords, Nizar, Admoreth and Azalin, father of the death-knights, keeper of the sacred dogma, high priest of Oblivion, Beholder of the Mirror of Morgaz, Gate-way of the Convergence, Prince of the Abyss and Lord of Stygia and rightful heir of Umbra, the Black City intends to stay for some time.

Walk in Darkness,

The Lich Lord Darrien Church

P.S. Lord Beleth wishes us to pass along that he as well looks foward to paying homage to the ice-queen of Umbra.
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

So they are going back to harassing us because they want our city, eh? Figures. Let them come. They will taste again what they tasted before we mercifully allied them. If they want Oblivion so bad, perhaps we should send them to it...

Crumbling the lich's letter, she takes a sword with her as she heads to practise.
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:27 pm Post subject: The hour upon us... Reply with quote

Merci rose and walked to the bed staring down at her new armour, her hand drifting to her stomach....

Prepare yourself children, she spoke to no one at all,for we live and breath to protect Umbra. If we are not strong enough to defend it then we will not survive, as is our way.

Grim determination set on her face she began donning her armour, the handmaiden helping her lift the heavy plate. Milady this is insane, you are with child....

Merci smirked, if my children can not withstand the rigors of battle then what good are they to Umbra? If I cannot fight and bleed next to my people then what good am I.
News
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

A shame?

A hindrance?

A bastion nestled atop an infinite void, a growth of material upon the desert of nothingness.

To be swallowed by one’s own reality, a single seedling swept asunder by ethereal sands.

Blind audacity for no sake but its own, such tragedy, such delight, but to which one ascribes remains reliant on aspect.

Shall I mourn for what it is, or what it shall become?

With Ether’s sight, I see a hall of mirrors; in each I see a reflection of the black city. To discern my existence in the multitude of realities remains onerous. At times such gifts of precognition grace my sight, at times personal reflections become apparent.

To see ones self manifest within a single reflection amidst a brotherhood of facsimiles, a single representation of an infinite incoherency, such divination preaches transcendental certainty.

I see the sands approaching through its singularity, an encroaching tide of extinction.

To weather such storms remains conceivable, but to create them, incogitable.

I shall wait, and watch its beauty sweep aside the contemptible, a sight that has been seen before, and shall be seen again.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: