Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

To Matriarch of the Realm of Umbra, Ceinwyn

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Imryrr Armunn D|O
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:19 pm Post subject: To Matriarch of the Realm of Umbra, Ceinwyn Reply with quote

Matriarch Ceinwyn,

It is with exasperation that I write this letter to you. I had written a personal letter more than a week ago and sent it via an Armunn servant and was to be delivered to your hands. Only recently have I found out from my mother that you never received it.
I have held great respect for you as being one that showed me respect when I first stepped foot into DarkCove. You were never overly kind, nor unnecessarily harsh. For this, I thank you. You were a sister to me then without question. And a sister of a kind, now.
At first, I merely wished to speak with you to know how you and Umbra are doing, but now, since the first letter, I bring business to discuss as well
Your Umbra or my DarkCove, I care not which. Either way I request a meeting with you to see how best we might both benefit each other, or if we even can. You and all your brethren from Umbra are welcome in DarkCove anytime you wish to travel there and are, at this time, exempt from our travel taxes.
I will treat you with respect that you have earned by spilling your own blood for us once.
Please reply with a day and time of your convience if you wish to meet and I will arrange my schedule to fit yours.

Your sister in Honor and Darkness,
Imryrr Armunn,
The Dark Order

*stamped and sealed with the Armunn family and D|O crests*

HAWK# 232286048

Walter: "Brian Bael and Cloudster were the ultimate threesome." Now I knowy our fantasy.
Ditto: Our? oooo you swing that way?
Walter: zomg now I gave you a quote *facepalm*
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:03 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Armunn,

Long has it been since last we spoke. I am pleased that the black mist was not able to destroy the rulers of Dark Cove.

I am eager to meet with you. The location matters not, simply choose a place. I am available most hours, with the exception of Thursday at 9 in the evening.

I look forward to this meeting.

May our dark cities both prosper,

Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Imryrr Armunn D|O
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:42 pm Post subject: Matriarch Ceinwyn ab'Arawn Reply with quote

Matriarch Ceinwyn ab'Arawn,

I will see you then tomorrow eve, at nine by the eastern moon. At your residence.
More construction has just started taking place at Armunn Keep and I wish us not to be bothered by it.

With high regards,
Imryrr Armunn,
The Dark Order

HAWK# 232286048

Walter: "Brian Bael and Cloudster were the ultimate threesome." Now I knowy our fantasy.
Ditto: Our? oooo you swing that way?
Walter: zomg now I gave you a quote *facepalm*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: