Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Missives to Talon and Molly

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:27 am Post subject: Missives to Talon and Molly Reply with quote

Penny sat looking at the empty pages of what is to be her letters. It was almost as if they were conversing with her, informing her what to write...all of it sounding good, but none of it sounding good. It was then the knock at the door finally pierced her deep thoughts. She made her way to the door to find a messanger standing before her. She wanted to get to the letters soon, while she had the courage to write them. She paid the man and quickly went back to the writing desk. She laid the parchement down looking at it. She finally ripped open the seal and began reading its contents. She rubbed her eyes slightly then reread it.

"Takashi Hagomi voted for house Mreal? When was she appointed to vote for our family?"

She said aloud as if she were speaking to someone.

"Marcus needs to inform that child where her place is. Or perhaps I should speak to her."

She placed the parchement aside. She looked to the paper and sighs.

"I need to get this done before anyone else takes it upon themselves to vote for the family."

She then started to write identical letters sending them to Talon and Molly

To Grand Duchess Molly and King Talon Skyfire,

I am writing in regards to a decision made by Varlan with my acceptance about the Mreal family. We find it best that we withdraw from the Alliance at this time. Internal family matters have tensed, and we do not wish for any of it to spill out into our allies. This is why we have not sent anyone from our house to meetings due to this decision. We had been pondering it quite sometime. I had heard though one child took it upon herself to play a representive of our family. Please disregard any votings as she was not sent by the family. She seems to be quite the enthusist when it comes to politics. We withdraw from any voting for the duration of the time it takes to legalize our withdraw. I do not feel we have any right to make such votings due to the antipication of our withdrawl. Please know that perhaps once our family matters have been dealt with, then perhaps our return, should you accept, will be along the path of the future. Once again, please accept my apologizes for our ambitious girl Takashi. With high honors for you both, may virtues continue to lead you victorous.

Sincerely,
Lady Penny Mreal, Lady of House Mreal.

She looks upon the letters and sighs.

"It wasn't that painful."

She said with a slight smirk, she then folded them placing the house seal upon them. Her eyes then turned to the parchement that was delievered to her.

"Now, to speak to a certain young ambitious lady of the family."
Molly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings my dear friend,

I am saddened that you feel you must remove your clan from the alliance but you know what needs to be done. I trust both you and Varlan to know best how to proceed. I have known Varlan for many, many years. Should you need counsel I would be honored to listen and help if I can. You are always welcome to rejoin the Alliance once your house is in order, I am counting on it.

Regarding the young lady, there was another member of your house there earlier in the evening and when I asked for a vote from someone in that house that person had left. The young girl spoke up for your family. We will in future disregard what votes she may attempt to cast in the absence of one of the adults in your clan. The voting was unanimous at any rate so the vote was not crucial in determining the outcome.

Please know that I wish you and your family the best in everything. I do know how turmoil can be within a clan or guild. My best regards to all.

Grand Duchess Molly Kaldhel
Consensus of Light
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: