Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Posted in all of Dark Alligned areas and Moonglow.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
X'eros De'Vir
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:57 pm Post subject: Posted in all of Dark Alligned areas and Moonglow. Reply with quote

The wedding of X'eros De'Vir and Doireann will take place on Friday the 07/06/07 at 9:00pm EST. This will take place in an underground location long ago abandoned by pirates. The wedding will be lead by the lady Ditto Armnun and Cat Lyxen.
Doireann
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Doireann saw the sign posted in Moonglow and frowned. She read over it again. "Ten, eastern standard time, not nine!" She crossed it out, and made the corrections before summoning a young boy. She handed gave him a few gold, and asked him to send the revised pamplet and told him to make sure it was posted throughout all the lands, and to fix any posted he saw.
X'eros De'Vir
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

X'eros was walking in Umbra as he noticed one of the revised signs. He noticed the crossout and correction making the wedding ten as upposed to nine. He growled thinking it was the work of a random vandalist. Without correcting the sign, he walked around noticing a few more signs with the correction of the time. "I wonder if Doireann is behind this?" He said to himself. "At least no light bringers were going to be there." he said to himself, not knowing that a young boy was paid by Doireann to post the invitations throughout the land. He is about to get a rather unsettling surprise.
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:00 pm Post subject: A letter to Dory and Xeros from Merci Reply with quote

Merci stared at the notice and smiled. At last Dory and Xeros would have this ceremony. She considered Dory a good friend, even when they had been on opposing sides.

It had been an odd thing when they were required to fight each other, but then duty and Umbra came first. They both respected each others positions.

Dory, Xeros,

It is with icy wishes I congratulate you on the upcoming ceremony. I am hoping the revised signs are true and that it is not till 10 pm eastern. As I can and will attend along with Keldril at that time. Unfortunately if it is 9 pm I will be unable to be there. Either way, congrats.

Merci d'Rue

*Stamped with the blue seal of the Matriarch of Umbra*
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*reads over the posting*

"Woot!" An excited smile, Ditto takes the posting to have even more copies made to hand deliver them to the Dark Order soldiers.
"They are really really gonna do it!! I am soo very glad that Cat and I practiced hard at bein priests. Now we will be all prepared ta bless the happy couple and give em a heathenless ceremony."
Popping a candycane in her mouth, Ditto approaches the local scribe's home and reads over the posting once more. "Ten by the eastern moon. Very good time too. The underground place will be even spookier then!" Grinning, she knocks on the scribe's door.

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: