Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter to Dori

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Vanya Thenidiel
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:20 am Post subject: A letter to Dori Reply with quote

Vanya sat down in the back corner of the library, her long white dress flowing over both sides of the chair. She flattened the parchment that lay atop the table and began to write.

To the Mayor of Moonglow:

Suilad. It disheartens me to hear of the disappearance of Lord Fong. I hope that he is well and my best wishes go out to you and yours. Fong and I kept in contact and often discussed the relations between our islands, which is why I am writing. I am interested in meeting with you at a place and date most convenient to you.

Tenna’ san’

*signed*

Vanya Thenidiel

She rolled up the letter and tied around it a strand of cloth. She passed it on to her messenger and directed him to sail to Moonglow immediately.
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Doireann sat down quietly, having just set the twins to sleep. She slowly began to go through her mail. When she came across one with a Nu'jelm insignia. her eyes widened in curiousity as she openned the letter, reading the post. After reading through the request, she smiled as she took out a parchment from her drawer.

To Vanya Thenidiel,

I thank you for your kind words. Fong is like a father and a mentor to me, and we have missed him dearly. I too believe that relations and communications should be open between us, and which to meet as well. i shall meet in your lovely town, then, on Wednesday around eight by the eastern sun. I look forward to meeting you.

*signed*

Doireann O'Conner

Doieann looked around, and found the cage she kept handy. Removing a pigeon dyed Moonglow blue, she placed the parchment around its leg and released it into the night.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: