Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Snowden a'Vicdra

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Snowden a'Vicdra
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 pm Post subject: Snowden a'Vicdra Reply with quote

Snowden woke in a strange home, unsure of where she was. Her mind was racing, grasping for how she came to be here. She realized she couldn't remember much of anything of her journey or even of herself. She began to panic, pacing an unfamiliar room.
A kindly elven woman entered the room and tried to calm Snowden, She introduced herself as Ishtar. Ishtar sat Snowden down in a large chair with a cup of warm tea and began telling her of how she was found.
"I was returning home to Whitehall, and saw a woman stirring on the ground at roadside. A storm was fast approaching and I knew you needed shelter so I brought you here to Thraxstadt. You were asleep for a very long time, I feared you might never come to. Can you remember anything?"

Snowden sat very still for a long while, she had barely any memories. She simply shook her head to Ishtars question.
Ishtar told her she was welcome to stay as long as needed.

In the coming weeks, Snowden remembered very little. Finally her name came back to her, as well as some other slight memories. She still didn't know how she came to be at roadside, But she remembered she was Snowden a'Vicdra, a sorceress.

She soon realized she was not like the others in this part of the world. She found herself grinning slightly when others had slight misfortune.
She didn't look like the people around her either. Her skin was as dark as midnight, She would be nearly invisible in the night except for her glowing red eyes and blood red hair.

Although she seemed to go more towards dark then light, Ishtar and her husband, the Baron Thrax, had shown her great kindness. They were all she knew, and so she took a position of Sorceress in Thraxstadt, helping them whenever she could.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: