Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

New to forum questoin

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic
Euphoriam33
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:34 am Post subject: New to forum questoin Reply with quote

Okay I'm kinda dumb, but how do I get a cool avatar and signature? If I have to make it... It'll be a stick figure with my abilities.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Morier
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with stick figures? Huh?!
Gabriel Sruentus
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

My signature and picture was made using screenshots from the KR client and various graphics used in UO advertisements and V:tM sites.

I know others use poser to create more attractive 3D avatars but though I'm familiar with poser, I lack a variety of 3d characters and models to make sigs with it.

Others use a mixture of real life or movie pictures to create their sigs, mixed in photoshop or a similar program.

If you would like a signature done using uo art or rl art I'll be happy to help make one in photoshop after discussing your character(s).

Walk in Darkness
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: