Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Zari MelGair

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Zari MelGair
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:50 pm Post subject: Zari MelGair Reply with quote

My name is Zarinda MelGair, most commonly known as Zari.

I was born in a set of triplets, to Zeth and Dae MelGair. There are five of us, the oldest two being Dani and Zet’morn, and then myself, Ethan, and Lowell.

I was a young, mischievous child, often finding myself in trouble with my parents; but I seldom got punished for it. One such incident when I was three, I journeyed out of the house against my parent’s wishes, and traveled to Sanctus. There, I met a lady with bright yellow hair, whom I found out later on, was my Aunt Toni. I loved pink, and she gave me a bottle of pink liquid, which turned out to be hair dye. I suppose she thought I wouldn’t have been able to get it open, but alas, I did, and poured it over my head, and it splashed everywhere. Luckily, my dark skin didn’t take the dye. Unfortunately, my bloodred hair did. So I became the spitting image of my mother with one thing different; pink hair, which it remains that color today.

When I was three or four, I befriended a man named Jack Kelly. I had a fondness for cats, and he told me he would get me a new kitty after Quincy had mysteriously died. That ended poorly. When he came back to give me a cat, he ran into my mother, and they fought. Wolfsbane. My mother nearly died, though she, to this day, won’t admit to it.

When I was thirteen, my father and I had a falling out. He and I didn’t have the same views at the time, because I was young and foolish. He kicked me from the family, or so he said, and told me to never return to the house. At that point in my life, I wasn’t sure of what to do. So I ran to the only other member of my family I had my Aunt Toni in Sanctus.

I remained in Sanctus until age 18. Within that time, my brother Lowell was murdered, and things between my mother and father went south, and my mother jumped into the abyss. This was a great distress, she was the only tie I had to my family in Umbra, and she was gone. Her disappearance was shortlived. One night in Sanctus I heard her familiar howl in the caves, and I ran.. There she was, standing near Jack Kelly. She couldn’t transform into her human form anymore, but she was home… My father and I met, and we came to peace. I am, and always will be, his little girl.

I left Sanctus that night. I had duties to my mother, I had to take care of her. I retrieved Ethan from Umbra, and we became our own clan, minus Dani, my father, Zetmorn and Lowell. However, in later days, my father came to us, and rejoined the family.

I am, however, as I stand before you now.

A Shifter of Sosaria.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: