Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Sealed Letter for Bailos

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Isilmea
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:17 pm Post subject: Sealed Letter for Bailos Reply with quote

Aaye Lord Bailos,

Recent actions by your Imperial Army, specifically the attacks on Elves has forced the Elders of Asur’Herenion to conclude on this date Britannian, Nov 73, 346 that it is for the best interest of Asur’Herenion to declare your Administration one of hostile in nature.

To impress upon you the gravity of your action, I would point out that violation of Britannian laws by foreign heads of state is grounds for revocation of diplomatic immunity. At the least, this would result in your eminence and your agents being declared 'persona non grata' and consequently barred from entering Elven territories. At worst, you’re own actions during the violent and bloody uprising of the past weeks against The Kingdom of Asur’Herenion still constitute charges as dire to impose capital crimes against your followers.

Be warned that there is also no statue of limitations for capital crimes. Therefore let it be known that this document is an official decree of war between our town nations. Any members of your Imperial Army whom are found on Elven Lands shall be retained over for Tribune before the Elders of Asur’Herenion and considered Prisoners of War.

Also be know that The Legion of Justice will join forces with Asur’Herenion until peace is meet only in a signed document by your Army of surrender.

Signed:

Queen Isilmea’Locke
General Tyrael
Elder Roc
Elder Khyl’Dran
Retired King Rhama’Locke

*Offical Seal of Asur’Herenion*
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:39 pm Post subject: Re: Sealed Letter for Bailos Reply with quote

Lady Isilmea, the Nation of Asur'Herenion, and the Legion of Justice:

I have received your decree this eve and I have shared this news with my cohorts...It is in the spirit of one-up-manship I have ordered the followers to Azeroth in to a state or preparedness for war. We recognize the Elven kingdom and it's peoples' right to defend itself, however it would be most prudent of yourself and your council to readily consider absorbtion into our growing Imperium.

The Imperial Army and Nation of Azeroth extends to you, the people of Asur Herenion, an opportunity for a peaceful resolve. Stand down from your cries of war, and be absorbed as a vassal of our evergrowing empire. We will allow you to retain all territorial boundaries and you may retain all structure as you always have, simply you would do so with a trusted advisor of Azeroth at yourside to make sure you accomodate the will of The Empire. Azeroth does not look down you, we merely wish to help you.

Until such a time as you can conveine to accept our most reasonable offer, we are considering you and the Legion as hostile targets. The Empire will continue as it has, going about it's business with orders to stop anyone who comes accross our path. Any incursion in to Azeroth's territory will result in prompt detainment. Prisoners will be subject to interrogation and all that comes with it. If any such incursions continue with our business, dire actions will be taken, and Sosaria will cry, stained with elven blood.

Dont be the poor animal that is crushed underfoot of the juggernaught. Stepdown, join us.

Think about it....
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:05 am Post subject: Up and at 'em Reply with quote

Vaen sat in the Legion of Justice Guildhouse, glancing around. He had just read the letter sent to him by Isilmea letting him know that Elf has officially declared war against Azeroth. Vaen ran his hand through his hair and smirked.

Vaen reached back and put his hair into a ponytail, and then set the letter aside. He stood and turned, and saw Natalya staring at him.

"Uhm... why... did you put your hair in a pony tail?" Natalya asked.

Vaen chuckled. "Any time I've been at war, it's been sort of a tradition. Hair up... can't chance it getting in my face, can I?"

Natalya smiled, and then began to put her hair up into pig tails.

Vaen watched her and laughed. Natalya looked at him. "What?!"

"Oh, nothing." Vaen smirked. "You sure you're ready for this war?"

Natalya looked at him, then hesitantly nodded. Vaen nodded back.

"The elves will be with us. The both of us will fight against Azeroth."

Natalya nodded. "I'll... do my best..."

Vaen smirked and then looked at her. "You always do Natalya."

Natalya smiled, then reached down and grabbed her kryss and headed out of the room. Vaen glanced back over at Isilmea's letter and nodded slowly. He then grabbed his equipment and headed out.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: