Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Number 6

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Haydn ab'Arawn
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:57 pm Post subject: Number 6 Reply with quote

Name: Experiment Number 6, a.k.a. Haydn ab'Arawn
Physical Age: 22
Mental Age: ??
Height: 5'6
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: White

Lab notes~

Logbook- I have combined 10 of my ovum with different combinations of blood and tissues samples drawn from various subjects to create a hybrid designed to carry out my goals.

Embryo 1- One of my ovums was paired with a straight mix of cells from our own Umbran kitsune. There was a problem with the combination process, resulting in Embryo 1 failing to initiate cell replication.

Embryo 2- One of my ovums paired with a combination of kitsune, and half-elf. The result was a chain reaction in which the growth and replication of the cells became sporadic, releasing enough magical energy from the subjects to cause an explosion. The embryo died.

Embryo 3- Another ovum paired this time with half-elf. This time, the ovum was discovered to have been damaged sometime during cryogenic processes and the experiment was halted.

Embryo 4- Another Ovum paired with 1/3 parts kitsune and 2/3 parts half-elf. Embryo 4 survived implanting and survived until the second trimester. During this trimester, it was determined that brain cell replication had failed to progress, due to an imbalance in chemicals.

Embryo 5- Another Ovum paired with equal parts kitsune and half-elf. Embryo 5 survived implanting and survived the second trimester. It failed during the third trimester due to a blood disorder of the mother. An injection was administered to prevent such adverse reactions in the future.

Embryo 6- Another ovum paired with equal parts kitsune and half-elf. Embryo 6 survived implanting and survived second and third trimester. Born healthy. Mother died at birth. Further experiments halted to observe the growth and development of Number 6.

Jan 02, 363-

Status- Embryo 5 failure. Mother in stable condition, to receive 2 weeks rest between abortions.

Jan 16, 363-

Status- Embryo 6 implanted, uterus condition stable. Mother fully recovered.

Feb 02, 363-

Status- 2 week analysis, both Embryo Number 6 and mother doing well. Health is normal.

Feb 12, 363-

Status- Embryo analysis- Embryo Number 6 growing at an accelerated rate, status healthy, normal vital statistics. Appears to be in second trimester. Mother condition healthy.

Feb 20, 363-

Status- Embryo analysis- Embryo Number 6 accelerated growth rate continued, statu healthy, normal vital statistics. Appears to be in third trimester. Mother condition healthy. Birth imminent.

Mar 01, 363-

Status- Embryo has survived birth, status healthy, vital statistics normal. Mother died at birth.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: