Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Pirate Cove

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Adventurer's Guide Book
View previous topic :: View next topic
Toothpick McJiff
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:24 am Post subject: Pirate Cove Reply with quote

I stumbled upon Pirate Cove this week and was wondering if it only works in Trammel Atlantic. I cannot seem to enter on other shards by using the password 'loot!'. Does anyone have more information on this perticular place and if it would be accessible on other shards/facet as well? Also is the entrance to the cave called Githmore's Lab? Are there different passwords, or is there more to it?

Jonathan Strathmore
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

It was originally tied to the Followers of Armageddon plot years back. It is the cave that the FOA kept all of their blackrock store until British and his motley band came to loot the place. It's hence been converted for some such quest or something along those lines, for tokuno. Though it hasn't been used shard wide in years. I am pretty sure Atlantic is the only shard it works on.
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, its only fel? atlantic. PW is loot, you get the password from another old time cabalist helper, the vesper tanner. Its an old EM event. Stuffa of the RBG used to be in my guild, when he left, be brought japaneese horrors to the land. you notice theres one little jap corner in the pirate cave. kinda outta place, i belive the head of the resident is still littering Lord Brittish's throne room.

Githmore's Lab is the same location but on the chessy shard, you cannot go underground.

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Toothpick McJiff
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently it only seems to work on Atlantic, the Trammel facet (but dont quote me on this). I wonder thou if u were to mark a rune underground, and recall to it on a different shard, wether it would work.
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Toothpick McJiff wrote:
Apparently it only seems to work on Atlantic, the Trammel facet (but dont quote me on this). I wonder thou if u were to mark a rune underground, and recall to it on a different shard, wether it would work.

Aye it will, runes on one shard will usually work on other shards, no matter the location. The passwords were all different, and had to do with pirate terms like "swag" "booty" "dubloons" "loot" etc...

The caves existed on all shards since it was global event, here is the BNN article related to the event:

http://town.uo.com/bnn/article_514.html
Toothpick McJiff
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting... it would be fabulous if we could recover the passwords, then i could catologue them for each shard. Ive tried swag, booty, dubloons, loot, treasure, captive, prisoner, hook, yarr, gold, silver, elo, cutthroat, raid, davy jones, one eyed swain, parley. Still trying more out
Toothpick McJiff
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Was able to find this : http://www.uoforums.com/f809/pirates-hideaway-25821/
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if you got it from that thread, but it does exist on different shards. As Hallister said, however, the password is different.
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.uoforums.com/f981/pirate-cave-19704/

That thread has a bit more information, including the password for what looks like Pacific's pirate cave, and a note that the passage may not always be near Cove on all shards.
Toothpick McJiff
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried both places, near cove and the delucia passage, the altar is there at cove, but there is no entrance at delucia passage. Not sure where it could be the entrance. If i knew that, that would already be a great step forward.
Toothpick McJiff
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard from a fellow shard player that he participated in the event and that apparently the entrance to the cave is deleted. But i believe the rune to the cave works nonetheless Wink Now ill have an update on this as soon as i can find a transfer token. Keep you posted Wink
Ilaria Giovanni
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:37 pm Post subject: Pirate Cave Reply with quote

Pirate Cove/cave

There is a similiar cave on Great Lakes near the shrine of honor, password on that shard had been "booty" however I do not know if it still works. There are runes into the cave on Atlantic I believe I found it at Malas University.

On Great Lakes it would likely be Silverwoods keep. However if memory serves on Great Lakes it was a sandy beach area near the tent and nets.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Adventurer's Guide Book All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: