Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Drakar Al Salam Beginnings

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Drakar Al Salam
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 pm Post subject: Drakar Al Salam Beginnings Reply with quote

Born the second son of a ruling family, my father was a human, my mother a shape shifting elf. Mine is a history of blood. In the years after the shattering in long ages past i was ambitious, i lusted for power, the strength of my fathers throne and the glory i thought rightfully mine. The story of my beginning starts simply enough with a small kingdom located in the jungles near current day Trinsic. I had proposed to my father conquest, a plan to control all of southern Sosaria and possibly beyond. I had planned to
take by force those lands i believed rightfully ours, Ours by right of nobility. When i proposed these ideas my father
Rebuked me saying that to enforce our will on them would
only bring bloodshed and eventual revolt and that he was quite content with the current borders. I ignored him as a fool and went forward with my own personal guard and started to raise the surrounding communities, forcing my will on them . When news reached my fathers ears he sent his legions out to find me , and disowning me as a bandit in the process. My guardsmen and me were slowly hunted, killed or arrested. With each passing month my hatred grew until one eve i came across a clan of orcs and a plan hatched into my mind. I would destroy my father and his kingdom and rebuild it in my image. And so i made a pact with the clan of orcs, and others with ogres and trolls. On a warm eve i snuck into the walls, and raised the water gates allowing the monsters to enter my fathers city , soon it aflame andfilled with desprate fighting. It was under this cover i made my way to my father. I found him in his chambers donning his armor being assisted by his priest, without thought i flung a dagger catching him in the throat, and dove apon him hacking at him with my kryss watching the light fade from his eyes .. my hatred burning. then i felt the burning pain and i was lifted away from his form. I fell and darkness began to fall over my eyes, i looked down to see a spear tip covered in my blood, i laughed as i knew my end had come... but then i seen him the priest had a dark look on his face, and he spoke you shall not die but be shadow neither living nor dead till the time of ending your home will be shadow and have an eternity to think of your crime ... then his face faded to darkness ....

i floated in darkness trapped and tormented, rage building, growing. To many centuries passed to keep track. then i heard it a sound .. digging scraping a rapping at my tomb. My thoughts focused as the sounds came near then the stone fell away and torchlight filled my sight and rage built over centuries was unleashed. the first man may never have seen his death for i emerged from the shadows tearing out his throat listening to him gurgle and choke i smiled and launched myself at a second i stripped a dagger from his hand and cut out his throat i danced in the blood as i found a third and fourth target .. finally the last i drove the dagger deep into his chest and carved out his heart, instinctivly i drained the blood from it and felt my form become more solid and controllable. i looked around at the carnage and gave loud long laugh and strolled from my tomb into the evening breeze and onward towards destiny and revenge......
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: