Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Dear Cat

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:19 am Post subject: Dear Cat Reply with quote

Hiyas!

Are you dead?

Jujual told me you were dead but she thinks everyone is either dead or gonna be dead. Which, I suppse she's right since everyone dies sometimes. Have you ever met a person that had'nt died or wasn't gonna be dead one day. Dun think I have.

If you are na dead, then I am most assuredly happy and relieved. *draws a smiley face*

If you are dead, then.... well it would na be good at all.

I took a nap at your house the other day cause I miss ya. Dun worry, I didna sleep in your bed. You'd prolly have icecream germs in it or something which would be icky for me to lay in. Na icky for you though.. unless they wouldna be your germs.

*rambles on for two more pages*

....... and then the parrot said quack! Hehehe Is that na the funniest jest ever?

Love Ya, and hoping your na dead,
Ditto

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

HIYA DITTO!!!

nahhh I not ded! I just been not home! Yanno sumtimes I wander around and get lost , well one day I was out and lookin for orcs to bash .......(rambles for a page or two) and I got conked on the head and now im awake! *big smile*

You can sleep in my bed all ya want.....I sleep in a chair anyway.

I see ya later, gotta go bonk some more orcs!!

Love ya bunches
Cat ^. .^
'I'll end with an edit to Ditto's post since she obviously doesn't grasp the man code.......................having your sister entertained by another gentleman gives you clearance to entertain their sister without retribution while taking care of mom leads to a blood fued which can only end in death" Gnarlug
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: