Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Breif Profile

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Hermoine66
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 am Post subject: Breif Profile Reply with quote

Sia Yia Bloodmane
6'7 tall
23yrs

Personality
There attuide mood some times might be hard to deturming but they mainly loyal, trustworthing,twisted, evil sometimes, nice(sometimes), independent, brave, and many other words would describe them. Basically if you rub them the wrong way well just hope they dont rip your ears or other things off. They stand up for there friends, even though they arent in umbra they still consister ever umbran as family. They love there husband dearly and madly.

History
Hermoine is there mother and there dad well they dont really care to know his name. They have some secerts that I wont even reveal them all here. There dad was actually royality and they had a choice to rule his land but decide to stay in Umbra. They went to wit as kids and grew up with the umbran and Matriach. So truely they count them selves as always umbrans at heart. Willow training them into great fighter as they are and let not forget Mryddin , Merci, Ceinwyn, and Mal all have influence them to go the distance to be a great fighter.

Weakness - As long there together they pretty get over anything but actually they do get weak in swamp. If you cut them at the middle between the two head and just a light slice then they become weak cause there seperate. They need each other to stay strong.

There song well I was searching for it for awhile and thank to my friend Ariana who introduce me to Within Temptation I found one that make me think of there struggles, how they stay strong when other sneer at them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y19agu7_Vlg

Friends some of there friends
Ralph
Merci
Willow
Mal
Mryddin
Tommy
Tronix
Kal
Tatiana
Ariana
Edda
Nightshade
Kaedance
Orelean
Tryanis
Nxyanna
Ceinwyn
Arakad
Elric
Sliver
Raven
Camilla
Moreta
Ciara
Yasmin
Jase
Alex
Shalcross
Morio
and the list go on and on.........................................................
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: