Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter for Ditto and Imyrr

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 pm Post subject: A letter for Ditto and Imyrr Reply with quote

A wisp enters dark cove searching the grounds of the keep weary of wraiths searching out Mrs. Armunn or her servant.

Lady Ditto,

Long has it been since we have spoken. Much has changed for both of us in this time. I have heard word of Tarothins new, *pauses* situation. I would love to hear how you are. Also I have not seen your daughter Imyrr for quite some time, as another female warrior I felt a certain...closeness to her.

Please send word and if you can deliver this note to your daughter.

With Great Respect,

Merci d'Rue

Lady Imyrr,

It has been long since I have heard or seen you, I wanted you to know I have the utmost respect for you you have strangely been on my mind as of late. Perhaps this is a guidance of fate. When last we saw each other in the presence of the Lich, Darrien, things were not as I wished. As a fellow female Warrior I wish to meet with you if you have time.

With Great Respect,
Merci d'Rue

Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*After the house servant, Jujual's long journey to Sanctus, the letter arrives in Ditto's hands*

*Tilting her head from side to side as she slowly reads the letter from Merci, Ditto smiles warmly, but wears a worried look upon her brow. Very carefully she puts quill to scroll, in her room at Hanse Hostel*

Dear Purty Merci,

It has most assuredly been a long time since we've had a chance to speak. I wish to change that soon.
Times are always changing and I would have it nau other way. Is it not most interesting that way? Tarothin, as lawful and orderly as he is, also swirls with changes, as he has since I've known him, but even in the not so nice times, he has always been "him" in some respect. I must admit that these latest changes within him are both troubling and confusing for me. To serve the enemy is most unlike him, yet his reasoning as to why, does follow along his normal way of thinking, even if some aspects of it, do nau.
Please make no mistake, however, my loyalty is, where it has always been,.... with my heart, my husband. This most assuredly does nau mean that my friends will stop being my friends, at least, not on my part, or in my heart. Good and Evil have never been of a concern to me.

As for Imryrr..she is, away, seeking something very important to her. I feel that I should not try to get word to her on the current situations and goings on latelly, as that may be detrimental to everyone that I care about. For now, it is best for all that she is not here. Please pardon me if this seems curt or rude, I do not mean to be, especially not to you.

I've been staying in Sanctus, at the Hostel, should you have need of me or just wish to visit. I dun visit some places as I use to because I am trying very hard na to ruffle the chicken feathers in either direction.

Love Ya Bunches,
Ditto Armunn

*Sealed with the Armunn family crest, and a stick of licorice is wrapped along with the scroll*

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

A response arrives back to Ditto,

Lady Armunn,

I think my letter came off a bit inquiring in the wrong direction. What Tarothin is doing or has chosen to do does not bother me and I personally am glad he finds what he seeks. I was more so interested in simply reconnecting with past friends since the mountains are at times very solitudish. It also had perplexed me at Lady Imyrrs dissapearance and I had some worry of her health, but I am glad to hear she is fine just journeying.

I did not seek to speak with you on any issues regarding anything of diplomatic import or your daughter. You were an interesting person and I respected your daughter as well as you greatly. Sometimes we meet people we wish we knew better in life, and so I sent out the letter. It is odd for me as emotionless as I normally am but i Have been thru some changes lately that have made me view things rather differently.

I respect what you try to do for your husband, and your neutrality has actually always been known to those of good and evil.. I hope to see you soon so we may speak and talk and perhaps know each other better.

Merci-

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: