Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Transformation (Lady Tempest) MTC

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Tempest
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 pm Post subject: Transformation (Lady Tempest) MTC Reply with quote

Oh dear! He saw me!
My heart races while I hold my breath. My eyes begging: "Please don’t say anything!"
After the meeting I rushed out of my hiding place.
I was frightened. I know I shouldn’t have eavesdropped but I couldn’t help the curiosity. I mean the meeting WAS about me.
I quickly slip through one of the open doors. It was one of the unused guest rooms.
I let out the breath that I haven’t even known I was holding in.
I turn towards the door and place my head slightly against it. My palms rest at the sides of my head against the door. I try to calm my nerves, breathing in deeply when the door burst open and I was flung to the ground.
My bottom hit the ground first. I couldn’t help the groan.
I look up and there stood the one man I feared of seeing.

The stranger in the black robe.

He was angry. No, angry doesn’t quite fit the description. He was pissed!
He slowly advanced towards me. He looked calm, but his eyes...his eyes told me a different story.
I shouldn’t be afraid of him! He can’t intimidate me! I had all the right in the world to attend that meeting! I shouldn’t even feel guilty!
I glared back at him, my eyes throwing razor sharp daggers at him.
He just simply lifted one eyebrow, as if amused by something.

"May I ask what you were doing, listening to a very important meeting?"

"I had all the right to hear everything! I mean, I was the subject under discussion. It seems fair."

What he did next really infuriated me. I couldn’t see what he was thinking or how he was feeling. Usually it’s never hard to read people but this man!? Sometimes I just don’t know. Like for example now.
He just simply turns towards the door, close it and SMILE SLIGHTLY.
I mean... huh?

"You think it’s fair?"

"Y-yes."

I couldn’t help to whisper. I was scared. He’s got more mood swings than any woman I know. I just don’t know what to expect.

"You really are stupid!"

Okay, hold up! What?!
I just simply stared at him. I didn’t understand what he meant by that.

"Excuse me, but could you maybe enlighten me of why you think I’m so stupid?"

I couldn’t help the sarcasm.

"This is VAMPIRES! These men are not humans! A meeting with the council is sacred! The guards won’t even care if you were the Queen of all Time! They would kill you immediately when they see you! But you don’t think any further! Do you? You’re just a nosy little girl."

"No I’m not! How dare you talk to me like that? How was I supposed to know any of these things?"

"Fox should have told you! If she didn’t, I will need to talk to her."

"No. That will not be necessary. She did tell my but I just didn’t listen. I was, like you said, stupid."

I couldn’t help the defeat shimmering through my voice. I turned around while speaking, thus I couldn’t see his face, or when his eyes softened.
Finally, when I composed myself, I turn around.
By now Tristan’s face was back to his usual irritated look.

"You better be going now."
I just smiled lightly, even though the smile didn’t reach my eyes.
We both reached for the door and our hands touched.
I quickly pulled back but the sensation that shot through me was just simply...breathtaking. I gasp and look up into his eyes. Only a small muscle near his sensational lips jumped lightly, the only indication that he felt something as well.
Our gazes locked and I was lost. My eyes slowly drank in every detail of his face. His eyes, his nose that is plainly perfect, his strong, muscular jaw, his large neck and then my eyes locked onto his lips.
It was almost as if I could taste them.
He slowly put his arms on my shoulders and pushes me slightly away.

"Tempest, no. Don’t."

I couldn’t hear him. All I could sense was him, his taste, his smell, his touch. I slowly licked my lips, imagining how he would taste. I was completely focused on him. I could feel my stomach turning in response and heat flowing throughout my body. I slowly lifted my hand up and traced his lips with my fingers, to feel the silkyness of them.

He grasped my shoulders tight and growl.

"Stop."

It was as if I couldn’t hear him.
I stood up on my toes trying to get nearer to him.
With one last growl, he pulls me close to his body and then his lips were on mine.
I couldn’t help the small gasp, it was as if we were made for each other. I was a puzzle and he was my missing piece, we fit perfectly together.
My legs couldn’t support my weight any longer, but the man held me up around my waist with his powerful, strong arms.
My arms circled around his neck and I pulled myself closer to him, if that was possible.

Suddenly he pushed me away.
I fell to the ground. I was still in a daze trying to come to my senses.

"I’m warning you now! Keep away from me."

I couldn’t believe my ears.
I slowly looked up at him.
His eyes were shining gold.
Beautiful.

"Why?"

"Because you make me sick!"

That was like an arrow straight through me. I couldn’t breath. The pain was unbearable.
Wow, so this is how rejection feels like?
I couldn’t even cry.
But what bothered me the most was why I felt like this. It wasn’t like I liked him or anything? I hated him!
I couldn’t even believe that I kissed him! No. He kissed me. I need to hurt him back! Need to let him feel the pain!
I looked up into his eyes and calmly replied.

"Don’t you ever touch me again. It’s time you respect!
His eyes narrowed and then he hissed:

"FINE! I will leave!"

He turned around and opened the door.
I couldn’t look at him. Couldn’t tell him I’m sorry. That I lied. I want him near me, always. That I can’t explain why I’m feeling like this. I need him like a drug addict needs his drug! And I’m scared! I never felt like this.

After a few more minutes, Foxy looked around the corner.

"Hey! So, what did you hear?"

And with that she sits down next to me on the floor. I smiled at Foxy. She doesn’t need to know. Nobody does. It’s my pain.

Foxy was quite for a while.

"You know, I don’t like this at all."

I put a hand on her shoulder and smile.

"You and me both but there is nothing we can do. It’s out of her hands. All we can do now is just simply take it as it come."

"Yea I know, but I can't help but have this uneasy feeling that something bad is going to happen."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know. Just this feeling I have. Anyways, we need to get to the breakfast table. Miriam is waiting for us down the hall."

-------------------------------------------------

That night I couldn’t sleep. I kept thinking of the kiss. Of that strange man and how he felt. I could smell him lying beside me.
After a few hours, sleep finally claimed me.
But I dreamt of pain. Nightmares and someone crying in the dark. I dreamt my flesh was being ripped off. I screamed in agony. It felt so real!
That was when I heard voices. I felt soothing hands caress me. Someone whispering in my ear.

"Shh, darling. Just relax. It will be over soon."

That’s when I realized I was the person crying, and the voices was Foxy. I tried looking through pain filled eyes but I saw only red.
I realized that it was blood, spattered against everything.
I saw Foxy, crying and holding her ears as if blocking out the screams. Miriam looked scared while trying to comfort her. Hank foxy's lover was standing at the door.
First he looked shocked, but was shortly replaced by disgust. He turned around and left the room.
My high pitched screams filled the air.
The robes man was holding me. I knew he couldn’t do anything to help me. I felt like I was dying of pain!

"Pl-please...help...m-me."

It was merely a whisper but I knew he heard me.
He looked sad.

"I can’t, even though I really want to. It’s the transformation."

I tried keeping the screams in but to no avail. I screamed as I felt my arms burning. I heard tearing. I felt a warm moisture running down my arm and knew it was blood. With the ripping of my flesh, blood was spattered across his face. I could see the sadness and helplessness in his eyes.
He just held me tighter.
I heard someone else screaming and She crumbled to the floor but a cloaked figure caught her and took her out of the room. I screamed in agony when another wave of pain hit me. I started to lose control of the present. My body growing limp. Blackness starting to cloud my vision.

"Stay with me, stay with me. Tempest, please stay awake. You can not give in now. You are almost through it."

I heard the stranger say the words. But I just simply didn’t have the strength to stay awake...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: