Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Sarkia

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Hermoine66
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:20 pm Post subject: Sarkia Reply with quote

Name: Sarkia
Hieght : 5'2

Description:Eyes black as the night , skin gray as a rain cloud. She may be short but dont doubt her strength. A slender, musclar type. She wieght 120 pounds. She an elf.

Her story: She was born and raise deep in the mountains of Umbra. Her parent were not rich they just were aveage with making gold. Her mom ran a healer area for all wounded gentlemen and lady in Jehelom. Sarkia father he was a adventure out and kill different creatures and was a thief. He stole and got money off of the creatures to proved for his family. One day at age of 10 year old she came back to her home from practicing some magery and she found her parent hurt badly.

Her mother smile at her weakly and say "I am afaird there nothing you can do little Sarkia for us." Sarkia cast her healing she learner from her magery book and even resurrection spell it didnt work. She look up and saw her parents lifeless. Sarkia holding back her tears look for clues on who did this to her parents in her wreak house now. All she found is a note that reads: This thieft and his wife deserve to died cause he took something from me so I take his life.

His child will died soon if it not to careful! Sarkia read the note and found just a bloody finger print for whoever did it signature on the note. She gather her stuff what she could find that not destory and get ready to leave. Before she head out the door she walk over to her parents shed one tear and kiss them on the head "Rest in peace mom and dad I will find who done this to you and there head will be mine". She then head out into the big world for to look for a new place to take sheltter. Sarkia head toward Jehelom to her mother healing center to take shelter there for now. One of the ladies that help her mother walk over to Sarkia " Where your mother you shouldnt be out this later over here it dangerous."

Sarkia look up her eyes all teary eyes and she brust into tears. The lady put her arms around her holding the child "What wrong dear ?". "Oh Lavender , it awful my parents are dead!" Sarkia say as she couldnt hold the tear back anymore. "Dead? How ? Oh my " she hold Sarkia secure rubing her back. Sarkia look up shurg " I dont know all I found was this note and now there search for me to kill." Lavender rubs the child back "It alright you're safe no one will harm you since I am around."

Sarkia then on grew up in the healer center stuiding medicin how to become a healer she determind to learn as much she can. Sarkia still beat her self up that there was nothing she could done to save her parents. Then at the age of 18 years old as she walk back to the healer center it was on fire. She rush inside only think about the last family she have left. She call out "Lavender where are you?" her eyes scaning as she cover her mouth so she wont breath in the smoke. Then Sarkia heard a faint sound she rush over and saw her only family left under a very heavy piece of board that fall from the roof.

Sarkia tries to move it and she finally move the board off Lavender lifeless body. She pick her up in her arms and carry her out. Sarkia search through her medicine bag for some potions and such. She put healing potion in Lavender mouth trying to wake her up. She check for her pulse , her face drop she didnt felt a pulse and she didnt hear a heart beat. Sarkia look at the burn building and rage built up inside her. "Who ever you are that kill my parents and now kill her I promise I will have your head", she yell out in the night.

Before she left with now less of her belonging she gave Lavender one last hug and kiss her on the head. Sarkia after saying goodbye to her last family member left found Lavender mount in the stable of that city and rode off.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: