Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

You have recently done this search and need to wait message

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic
Yasamin
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:55 pm Post subject: You have recently done this search and need to wait message Reply with quote

Small question. Why is the back button (when doing the view unread option) now getting that irritating "you did this too soon" message rather than just going back without acknowledging what you just read?

Example: Post a and b haven't been read. I read post a, and hit backspace, and before it'd show a as unread still. Now it's going through the check, saying it's read. Normally great, but if it takes me less than five seconds to read it, (I speed read) I get the error message. Was this change intentional?
(4:45:41 PM) Jarem: It becomes increasingly difficult to feel noble in my causes when my cause is to defend my charge from her own violent tendencies.
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The last major update I did was around 3 months ago, there shouldn't be any changes recently in how the flood options are configured. I set them to a lower amount though since we haven't had any problems with spammers in ages, hopefully that helps.
Yasamin
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

It does, thank you. *grins* I promise I won't spam, just read really fast. Twisted Evil
(4:45:41 PM) Jarem: It becomes increasingly difficult to feel noble in my causes when my cause is to defend my charge from her own violent tendencies.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: