Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Forum Time????

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic
Morio_Kitsune
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 pm Post subject: Forum Time???? Reply with quote

i have noticed that the time on the forum is running an hour behind for me... I have the time set for GMT which is my time zone, atm it is 08:06 pm yet it says 07:06pm....
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be something screwy with daylight savings time and the change that has been through in recent years.
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there,

The forum gets adjusted manually to match the server time (EST time), however there is a caveat with this forum software, it doesn't change the user set time when the forum time changes for DST. You will need to go to your profile and manually change the time settings to GMT +1 to match your time zone.

I'll see what I can do about recoding it so that all accounts update when the server time does, until then, you'll have to update your preferences to match your current time unfortunately.
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a timezone detection button in the Profile options. This is as close as I can get to syncing the forums. If your time is off, click on "Profile" then press "Guess Timezone" and then hit "Submit". This will pull the time from your PC and sync it to the forum settings.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: