Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Orgins of Sindreline

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sindreline
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm Post subject: Orgins of Sindreline Reply with quote

As Sindreline strode up to his manor on his horse he noticed something sitting on his doorstep.

“What is this? I shall find who put this garbage here.”

As he reached down to grab up the parchment Sindreline had this uneasy feeling in the back of his mind.

“That is strange. I have not had such feelings in a long time. It seems so familiar.”

Instead of just throwing away the parchment like he would normally do Sindreline decided to read this one.

Dearest Sindreline,

I hope this finds you well. I have information about your family that you may find interesting.

I will send a messenger in two days time with a time and place we may meet.

CD

Intrigued by this missive and wondering who this CD was Sindreline decided. Also not remembering

anything about his family he was wondering what this stranger had to tell him.

As he was hunting around his home a couple days after receiving the missive Sindreline noticed

someone coming down the road.

“Sir, sir. Are you Sindreline?” Yelled the messenger.

“Yes I am. What do you want?” Sindreline replied.

“I have a message for you sir. CD says she will meet you on the outskirts of Umbra at nine tomorrow if you wish”

At around a quarter to nine the next evening Sindreline arrived at the desired location and hid behind

some nearby shrubs to see who this was that was meeting him. At right around nine this cloaked

Feminine figure appeared in the meeting spot. Sindreline studied the figure for a minute before deciding

she looked harmless and stepped out to meet her.

“Greetings Maam.”

“Sindreline I presume? We have much to discuss.”
Sindreline
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

"What may I call you and how do you know who I am?" Sindreline asked

"Crazy Dixie but friends and family call me Dixie." The cloaked figure said.

"Your missive said that you had information about my family."

"I do. I am your sister."

"My sister!? How is that possible? My family was killed when I was but a child. Father and Mother I seen burned myself. My sister gone."

"From what I remember Mother and Father were killed in the fire that burned our village outside Maginica but I was able to run far away and collapsed in the woods. After I collapsed

the next thing I remembered was waking up in surrounded by Humans. It ended up they were a scouting party from Umbra that took me in and taught me the ways of alchemy and

magic. I was very fortunate indeed that they found me or I may not have survived. Ever since I have been able to survive on my own I have been looking for you brother."

Tearfully Sindreline replied "I am so glad you found me. I have been heartbroken for so long thinking all of my family was dead and to have you my sister find me is a great relief.

Plus I had forgotten where we were from the memories locked deep away from the pain."

The two then walked off into the darkness much happier then they were a few days before.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: