Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

* A letter posted throughout the realm of Britannia*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:44 am Post subject: * A letter posted throughout the realm of Britannia* Reply with quote

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Let it be known on this day that the Order of the White Rose publicly declares it feality to the Regent of Britannia and the goverment known as the Regency. We no longer consider oursleves Vassals to the City-State of Sanctus but Allies to Sanctus. From this day forth Regent Rufus Oryan has our support 100% and we shall be loyal to him and the Regency forever more..
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote

A messenger rides up to the Dark Order encampment outside the walls of Luna to deliver a message to Tarothin. After reading it twice, the paper crumples in his hand.

"This will not bode well. If this is what it says it is...I feel that we..."

Lets the message drop to the trodden ground, and turns to his nearest officer.

"I would like the outside of the city surrounded, to cut off any possible reinforcements and supply's from entering. This does not bode well indeed...I only wonder how Sanctus feels about this..."

Last edited by Tarothin Armunn on Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Talon Skyfire
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Brightblade,

You sudden declaration has come to my attention. I wish your order the best of luck in your future endeavors with the Regency. I also release you from your oath of fealty with us, since you must have forgotten about it. I do hope the oath you swear to the Regent carries more meaning and truth than the one you swore to us.

Regards,

Lord Talon
Eldred Jonas
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:31 pm Post subject: Letter sent to Lord Brightblade Reply with quote

Lord Brightblade,

It is with great dissapointment that I hear of this news. I do, however, wish you the best of luck. Since it was part of the agreement you signed with us, The City-State of Sanctus will be taking over full control of Luna. I do hope you make a public announcment of this. Again, I wish you the best of luck with the Regency.

*signed*
~Eldred Jonas
General of Sanctus
Order of Sanctus
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:37 pm Post subject: *reads the letter send by Lord Talon Skyfire* Reply with quote

*reads the letter sent to him from Lord Talon Skyfire and send a letter in return*

Lord Skyfire,

I had hoped this would be handled peacfully then you sending a letter that seems to question my Honor. I must say I was a bit taken aback by the way your letter was written.The decision at the time to become you Vassal was made because your General in fact stated if we declined that your army would march into Luna and claim it for themselves and appiont one of your men as Governor of the City. This took me as surprise as well for I figured the City of Sanctus was hard enough to defend then to go lay claim on a City so many call home. I never intended to Claim Luna in fact I would have proprosed a Senate be put inorder to run the City. I had hoped to ask your Order's help in this till I learned of your plans to claim the City. Claming a City and protecting a City are two different things in my mind and I pray after you Order with the help of others shall return the City of Luna back to her people to rule. The only reason I took the offer made by your guild was to make for certain a guild who has historical ties in the City would have a say in matters concerning the City. I have no wish to rule Luna or any other City but I shall help defend any City that is threatened by any evil. There are many things that occured besides my Order deciding to swear feality that could have caused us to break the treaty signed with your Order but I choose the less diffcult road and one that I hoped you would had understoond my Order has always been Loyal to Lord British and now that he is gone we shall be loyal to the government that is put inplace to rule in his sted.

I am saddned that I had to write this letter and things could have been handled peacefully instead of you questioning my Honor and my word. On this note the Order of the White Rose and there allies will still help in the denfense of the City of Luna. I pray we are not denied this right and that in time our Orders can still remain allies but it is my belief here and now and forever more that Luna should be a free city and ruled by a governing body of people just not one guild..That is all I have to say on this matter. May our Orders atleast put this aside and fight on the same side in defense of this great City..Till next time my friend fair thee well and May the Virtues lead you and guide you always..
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: