Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Umrae of House Hlaund

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Umrae Hlaund
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 pm Post subject: Umrae of House Hlaund Reply with quote

******** All this is spoken in Drow *********

Deep in the city of Skullport in the temple the Promenade, a young drow was pacing finally deciding her path,

"So young Moon Dancer you are going to leave the dark ladies?"

the drow stopped and turned to the voice that spoken.

"No venerable Darksong Knight, I wish to explore the surface, live there and spread the word of the Dark Maiden."

The old drow nodded, the tilted her head to reguard the younger one.

"There is something that you are not telling me? speak child we are not Llothian after all."

Turning about and starting to pace again,

"Skullport is my home yet I fear that I will not live another year with all the skermishes that have happened in the last couple of moon phases, I grow tired of fighting my own race, we shouldn't be killing them but slowly subverting them away from the spider's web."

The Darksong Knight pursed her lips then spoke,

"True that the fighting seems to have escalated and we fear it will only grow worse, but this is not the time where we seperate but to stick together."

The young drow nodded, and stopped her pacing,

"You speak with wisdom as always mother."

Smiling the Darksong Knight walked to her daughter and hugged, stroking her hair.

"I fear that there will be no escape of the fighting with the Lloth's followers, but perhaps you might be able to do something up on the surface, there has been rumours that Lloth's followers have settled on the surface, if true then they pose a threat to the humans and other races. Maybe you going there and spreading the word of the Dark Maiden might just might slightly counter balance what is happening there."

The younger drow stepped back from her mother and gave her a puzzling look

"You want me to go and fight a horde of the spider's followers on my own?

"Not on your own, try and gather the humans and others to your banner to help fight against the word of Lloth there, fighting them alone would be a death sentance. What mother would send her daughter to die?"

The younger drow nodded.

"I will set fourth tonight then after the Hunt and fest."

The Darksong Knight nodded.

"Umrae, you know everything on how to wield a sword that I know, you have managed to combine your dances with the blade. There is nothing more that I can teach you, may the Dark maiden guide you."

With that the Darksong Knight left the room and Umrae started to pack belongings and some food for her journey to the surface, packing her armour carefully she also packed a few of her silver silk gowns. Stripping naked and dressing her hair in a brade she sheathed her sword and belted it around her middle and went to the gathering for the Hunt ceremony. Shedding a single tear realising that this will be the last time in a long while that she would perform this rite with the other Dark Ladies.
She jumped into the dances with zeal, the others also know of her path and the mission from her mother joined her and then they set forth to hunt the chosen creature for the rite.
Halfway through the feasting and fearing that her resolve would fail her, Umrae left the tables and went back to her room, donning her armour and putting on a black hooded robe she set forth for the surface.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: