Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

For anyone familiar with a buffer

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm Post subject: For anyone familiar with a buffer Reply with quote

I was reminded today of floor buffers. I don't know why, but they brought back some funny memories from my time in service. I figured I'd share a laugh and see who else understood what it is like to encounter a floor buffer. I originally thought mostly servicemen would reminisce, but I'm fairly certain more people have experience with one of these than they would have liked to at one point or another.

Floor Buffer Duo (couldn't embed)
Yuna
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, during navy boot camp my husband wrote to me saying that was the only fun part of his life then.
Korin d'Rue
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

that brings back memories, we used to set johnsons paste wax on fire to melt it. then one would sit on the buffer and pour it on the floor while the other drove. I did also notice that alot of those were Marines in the videos. We did think of fun ways to get the job done.
Sir Robert
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

As professional who uses those machines at work, I cringe at that behavior and potential damage and wont say what is on my mind or I'd be considered a spoilsport.

Though this be madnes, yet there's method in't
Cezanne Abella
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Robert wrote:
As professional who uses those machines at work, I cringe at that behavior and potential damage and wont say what is on my mind or I'd be considered a spoilsport.

It's probably too late -_-
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: