Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter sent to Murdoc of the Blood Rogues

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:04 am Post subject: A letter sent to Murdoc of the Blood Rogues Reply with quote

First...you make an announcement from Drow territory..without a word to or from those who run it...and second..you strike against our blood..our members..Thats two strikes in a very short time period, If you want to play assassin little boy you are toying with the wrong race. Your actions will not go unpunished, I suggest you do what you do best, and hide
-Mairsil , Head of House Kal'daka
Angel
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:36 am Post subject: *Notice for Mairsil posted at Buccanear Den's bank* Reply with quote

Angel and Dymm started going through some of the paperwork on Murdoc's old desk when a messenger arrived at the door with a letter addressed to Murdoc. Angel took the letter and looked over at Dymm while opening and reading it. "Don't these people realize yet that he's gone?!" He glanced up at her from the desk, his head tilted slightly in confusion. She walked up to him, the open letter in her hand , and held it infront of him, "This."

He looked over the letter and sighed pushing it away, "It will take a little time. I however don't have time or patience to deal with this right now. We have serveral big jobs comming up soon, I have this mess of paperwork to go through, and we're down one man." He paused a moment and looked up at her, "Can you take care of this hun?" She nodded, throwing a wink back at him, and walked over to the other desk pulling out a piece of paper and started to write.

Mairsil,

I don't know what cave you're still living in but Murdoc is dead, murdered in one of your very own cities. Perhaps I should be questioning you on that. As for this announcement you're speaking of, you must be mistaken for, again, since he's DEAD! As for a strike against your members I do not know what you speak of but do remember seeing one of your members murder Murdoc with their dragon after asking the other one to take their mount outside. Would that not be an attack on us? So, if you choose to feel that he needs punished for these so called actions I'll tell you exactly where he is, buried six feet under. Oh and so you know, we do not play assassians nor do we hide from anyone.

~Angel~
Blood Rogue, $R$

~Dymm~
Blood Rogue Lord, $R$

She finished of the letter reading it over and nodded to herself in satisfaction, then walked back over to have Dymm look it over being the new man in charge now. He read it over and signed his name at the bottom then handing it back to her, "Post this up at Buccanear's Den bank. He should receive it there."
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:46 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Mairsil walked siltently through Bucs Den in the early morning, a letter posted on the bank catching his eye in the dim light. Upon taking a closer look he realized the letter was to him and ripped it off the wall and began reading, the look on his face growing angrier as he read. He swung open the bank door and walked in to sit down and begin writing a letter back.

The drow above all other races know there are many forms of death, my o so deceitful abbil. As far as the dragon incident goes I beleive there was a bit more reasoning and confusion too it than that, but of course you would leave this out. Either way one of your members has died, but you never said anything to the ones who could of done anything about it so you accepted it. Furthermore you probably knew that if Murdoc died he deserved it. Well the fact is you've now attacked three of our members, and as I stated one of yours made announcement from our turf, and that is not your place. I do not care if it is Murdoc or any other of your little assasins, you've been warned. Oh and by the way, I don't know of too many light bringer assassins, and that should put us on the same side of the feild-but if you want to do this with us and any other dark guild around, you can join your friend in the ground.

-Mairsil, Leader of House Kal'daka

Mairsil smirked and posted it back on the bank board, swinging his crossbow around to make sure it was loaded, and becan the incantation to travel to the next city.
Streea
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:58 am Post subject: Watches Mairsil from the shadows...... Reply with quote

.......Watches and follows mairsil from the shadows keeping her hand the hilt of her blade
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: