Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Removed RP Movie Post

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:24 pm Post subject: Removed RP Movie Post Reply with quote

Quote:
Links led to a web-site (in this case Youtube) that promoted in it's information the use of a non-EA approved free-shard.

Any posting or link that leads to another web-site promoting any hacks, third-party programs or offensive material not approved by EA relating to Ultima Online will be removed from the boards. This includes player made servers.

laaaaaaaaame. could we have not just removed the you tube links?

Annnnny waaay.
Can you give me his User name so i can talk to him off the boards.

I would also like to know more of what exactly he was referring to as far as player made servers. as emulating a server for your own private purpose is not against Ultima Online Terms of Service.
Software was actually issued with the second age to help players do this. I still run it from time to time.

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay

Last edited by Cear Dallben ZOG on Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Darrien Church
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a call, but I'll let Hailster correct my decision if it was in error.

It was based off a previous precedent set several years ago in relation to other free-shard community projects.

Also, the emulation was clearly not for "personal use" upon examination of relevant information posted on the video and found in links provided in the video.
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

well thats cool as all then. we ,are, an official ea fan site. Can i have his user name please.

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Darrien Church
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Username: Aten
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: