Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Farewell for now

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bryce Tortstien
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm Post subject: Farewell for now Reply with quote

Bryce walks down the dirt road, stopping at a large white marble home. His eyes gaze upon a certain window, along the third floor. He can see the silhouette of a figure, of the woman he cares deeply for. He starts to talk, as though she could hear him,

"It's like this Ronia. I have this friend..childhood friend. He helped me many times in the past with aide and pretty much saved my life ones. Well his sister has vanished, and he needs help searching for her. I can't turn my back on him. Though it hurts knowing I will be leaving you, but its something I must do. Not sure how long I will be but please, remember good lookin' you will always be in my heart and mind."

If only it were that easy to tell her that to her face. How he wanted to look deep into her blue eyes and say those words. But when he tries, he always come up short and becomes distant from her. He wasn't sure if he would make it back or what perils he would face on this journey. He couldn't bare the look in her eyes at the uncertainty of it all. He continues walking to his garden shaking his head, perhaps before he leaves, he will find the time..to tell her. If not he had a note prepared, just in case it came down to it. Once reaching his lot in Sanctus, he looks up offering a half smile to his guards. Each guard looks upon him with a slight smile in return, and a sad look in their eyes. They knew he was leaving, and they knew the risks and chances he would be taking. Bryce moves up to the top of the garden, looking around what part of Sanctus he could..his home. The memories of his brother lingered in the crisp air, ghostly haunting sounds of laughter of those he would be leaving behind, seemed to sting as that thought passed. He had been to the abyss many times in search of Vian, yet something felt different about this trip. That something was the feeling he had..knowing he would not be returning any time soon. He takes in a deep breath exhaling slowly as he leans over picking up his pack. He digs around in a side pocket, feeling for a letter. Finally grasping it, he holds it to his heart. His gaze casted upon the stars,

"I do care for you Ronia, and only hope in time you will understand and forgive me. Til our paths cross, may you learn to stay out of Umbra and keep safe. Good bye Sanctus, I will return..eventually."

He moves back down to his guards, handing the letter to one of them offering a nod of respect to them both,

"Make sure Ronia gets this. I am unsure I will beable to say anything to her when I see her. I want you to tell whomever asks, that I am away on a trip and you are unsure of my return." he looks to them then his gaze focuses on the area where Ronia's house would be, as if he could see through walls. "Help keep an eye on her...I know she is a handful and I would feel more at ease knowing or feeling that she is being watched for and is safe."

He offers each of them a pat on the back and takes his pack, then calls for his steed. He had a few things to do before he headed off..but there was no sense in returning home, as it would make it even harder to say good bye.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: