Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Xmas break and a Plot idea for those intrested
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Inkari Northwind
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:47 am Post subject: Xmas break and a Plot idea for those intrested Reply with quote

Ok, breaks here and I've been in and out of game periodically. If any of you have encountered Inkari in game he's been quite ill and doesnt seem to recall who his is or where his is half the time...I know, real original right? lol, that aside i needed time to get his skills up would be awful for me to rp this proud warrior if he his skills were crap and i couldent do anything right? Anywho, was going to make a quest for the old chap to get his memory back, those of you have rp'd with me and Inkari the (character) in the past, I'd like to invite you and anyone else that would like to help him recover his memory.

from there I'm going with Swiftar on this (Who I'd like to say hope all is well and good luck on future endeavors without UO) I'm going to kill Inkari off... Shocked but I'd like Inkari to go out on the light side of things. His past is nothing but troubles filled with loss and misery, he's just a king that lost his land and people to his own downfalls and worries. I'd like him to end up much like Darth Vader who went to the dark but returned to the light in the very end.

So with that in mind I'd like for him to start out wanting greed perhaps even want to take back Luna for his own selfish ways, and maybe even get it. Alas in doing so maybe seal his fate, when that's done I'd like for him if possible rage war to all willing try one last ditch effort like Taro and He did before dominate all! muhahaha....but in all reality not gonna happen, I'd like for someone to let him see his error of his way and twart his plans. If done Inky could turn on (who would help him in his quest any evil guild I hope) his help who are trying to slay all that is good. I'd like for inkari to die on the streets of Luna defending what he long lost.

((SO IN A NUTT SHELL)) Inky gets his memory back: Inky sides with some evil guilds and plots the takening of Luna: Good guilds Defend Luna: (depending on the war results== Inky and darkys if win war take luna, then possibly any that remain could be britt w.e/// If Inky's and darkys lose war for luna== Inky is turned from the dark to the light and sides with the good guilds to try and defend the city: Once those two issues are resolved final battle will ensue and Inky dies somewhere in Luna THE END--- and if you all are nice maybe a burial? dunno?? BUT ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE OPEN plz any input and if possible...I'd like to defer the whole admission thing its just me doing this I'll need the help of all guilds Good and Evil )))))

maybe this is a bit much?? Dunno, just seemed like it would spurt some fun...and I GET TO DIE MUHAHAHA Crying or Very sad

AKA Kurbda' PwNub
Shai_Hulud
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good time. Count us in. But I do have some questions.
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to help! Who do I get to kill? J/K
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Ian Nottingham
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem here is that there are no good guilds to defend Luna. Just walk in and be king, and then off yourself.
Shai_Hulud
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow Smythe wrote:
I'd love to help! Who do I get to kill? J/K

Joanna Weaver wrote:
The problem here is that there are no good guilds to defend Luna. Just walk in and be king, and then off yourself.

No one. Joanna beat you to it I think.
Inkari Northwind
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanctus and her friends wouldent defend the holy city? or any host of guilds? ... I mean we could work something out where I claim luna then launch an assault against any and all?? dunno...??????????

AKA Kurbda' PwNub
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanctus might, if they can gather the people, but meh, we're kinda been there done that, got the T shirt and moved on.
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Stonegate took luna from Molly about a year or two ago, and, then in a surprising end to our plot we gave the city to Sanctus.

I havent seen Talon around much, so I cant speak for him.

Currently Stonegate is on to other things.
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, it may be more exciting if Inkari raised an army with his madness, and conquered Sanctus. In an effort to prevent him from spreading into his lands, Tazar of Ode would be forced to fight them back at the mountains...
Cuthbert
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

All of this would, of course, require Sanctus to be active...

Cuth 10:01 PM: hey man what ended up happening?
Isk 10:02 PM: I killed an orc, the other 4 killed me then they peed on me and the banner.
Cuth 10:03 PM: lmao. okay, so we must get them back
Isk 10:04 PM: I got f**kin peed on. so, yea

Long gone but not forgotten:
Humanis Homepage
Inkari Northwind
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that Idea Joanna, but is sanctus active? Talons on icq a bit, dunno tho? I'd be willing to even make this a Britain thing? Take Britain then take Luna but fail and die in the streets converted to light? This way I can get the help of other guilds a lot easier seeing as how Luna's no mans land these days.

AKA Kurbda' PwNub
Shai_Hulud
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Vampires can take over the city in a bout to bring darkness to the light and you all can try to take it back...
Drayden Calamyr
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness to light?
I like the sound of that. I'll chat you up on ICQ to see where the Drow can fit in.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inkari Northwind
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 am Post subject: Reply with quote

well having 2 evil guilds on board and no lighty's well thats not much now is it? maybe we could get OES involved? Church wanna raid luna? Very Happy dunno but we need someone goody's to go up against or it's not much more than just an idea rather than a plot...Sad

AKA Kurbda' PwNub
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: