Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Reiketsukan

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
mrvyper007
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 am Post subject: Reiketsukan Reply with quote

Character Profile:

Reiketsukan: Guard, Clan Shimakaze

Appearance:

A 23 year old male with long unkempt hair the color of deep earth and eyes a rich almond color. He stands an unimposing 5'5" made comical by the fact he carries a No-dai/Odachi or "Field Sword" a blade with a length of over3.5 feet.The weapon normally wielded against cavalry is considered impractical to be drawn from the back as are Tachi or katana but being double-jointed allows him to draw the weapon with ease despite the awkward looking nature of the draw. It is a movement long practiced and enemies would do well not to under estimate his speed.

Work Description:

Never having held a job due to his dishonored status in life it would be hard to describe his work. His lack of social skills and quiet nature lend well to his duty as retainer to House Shimakaze. Every intruder will be watched and it can be assured he will never be caught up in idle chatter.

Personality:

Brash and oafish he usual concern is only if he will eat that day or not. He is out of place in society and even more off kilter when in the presence of Nobles. His lack of education rarely stops him from tacking on tasks he knows little of nor does it put him off to new things.

Background:

Born on Homare-Jima he has lived mostly alone in the wilds and the wastes. He shares weak bonds with only a handful of others who may or may not be of his blood. Even if they are related the exact relation could never be discovered. This is due to that in the time of his Great Grandfather his Clan was stricken from record by Imperial decree and his house cleansed of its leaders, heirs, warlords,women of child bearing age, and scribes. By Imperial decree his house was dead and cleaned from the lands of Tokuno like spilled tea. Only a handful escaped and not all together. Being his family tend to be long lived, so much so as to be perceived as unnatural, his Great Grandfather's generation was over Two century Ago. It is possible their cleansing came from superstition and conspiracy to this longevity or perhaps his family really did things both macabre and horrible to extend their lives. Rei knows little of these things, not even his actual Clan name.

Motivation/Goals:

To defend Clan Shimakaze to his utmost, giving his life if necessary to regain some of his lost honor.
To discover the name of his Clan and restore it to glory.

Quotes:

"The number of men I have killed matters not, and will not even when I am dead. That I shed men's blood, and that blood is paid in blood shall; And if commanded or required I shall pay in blood for your safety until either I or my enemies have no blood left to pay."

Read more: http://tokunodefenseforces.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=background&action=display&thread=9#ixzz1CcgInJRR
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: