Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Festival of Britian Update
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:58 pm Post subject: Festival of Britian Update Reply with quote

We will be setting up rehersals here soon, for those of you who have been picked by your GM's to be in the parade, since the parade is going to be the biggest thing well need to reherse so it all flows well. We will have musical instrument, and Mirnova fire works wands for those of you in the parade. This event is being done so we can bring in more people to our community, we have already printed 500 ARPC books (red leafed), which lets the people on the outside know how to get to our website and apply if they are interested in joinning the atlantic boards. Also we have made up 150 Sashes that have the mark ARPC Community and are light fire yellow. The GM's will have a slightly diffrent colored one which will be fire orange, as well as a nice uniform that also is crafted by ARPC Community that was designed by Wynn herself. We also have EM Bennu going to be in attendance and he will allow for a few lockdowns which is to say when the festival starts we can have our tables locked down and there will be provided a yellow moongate for all to the event, Merci is working on whispering radio to broadcast it for us, thank you Merci. We have Joanna going to be announcing it on Stratics, Thank you Joanna, we also have Wynn who has been working very hard, non-stop helping me to cordinate everything, she is the Event cordinator of the Festival, Thank you so much Wynn. All in all, its an event thats going to probably bring around 400-600 people. The event will be going down on March 26th thats a Saturday, at 8pm Eastern. What I need right now is for 3 volunteers to cry this info 2 days before the event, i would like this done in the peak time 7pm to 10pm Eastern, if i can get the three to do it, we will split it up one hour per person. Can I get some volunteers for this please?

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this festival, since this has so much potential to make our community shine. For one night we are all one, a community working together to host an annual festival that will take place every year, yes we will host these every year so we can bring more people into Atlantic Roleplay. I would like to ask for those of you who are comming make sure your guild tag is off. The only people who will have them on will be the GM's. The reason for this, is to show unity for our community as a whole, and not an individual guild, and so people on the outside can come up and talk to the GM's about a specific guild they are interested in. The GM's will be in a uniform which we are making, but please be in your guilds colors to show your unity for your guild. The reason we made the GM's look like this is simple, they can easily be indetified when the festival starts, and people will know who they are cause they will do an introduction about themselves and the guild they are in, and if people who come to the festival are interested in that guild they will see above the GM's head the guild they are in so its very easy for outsiders wanting to learn more about Atlantic Roleplay , and that guild.
Lets make this a truly epic night for our community, I am hoping this event will bring in 40-60 curious people into Atlantic Roleplay which will be great for our community. This is why I want this event to flow so well that it takes many of them by storm and wanting more Smile

Last edited by Marius on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

im a good cry baby......wait you dont mean that kind of cry do you oh well i will still volunteer to pass the info along
Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you aubrey let me know what hour you would like 7 8 or 9pm, you only have to cry this out for an hour:) thats one!!!!! 2 more volunteers please Smile once we have two more, I will show you guys where to cry the info. It wont be until March 24th that I will have you guys start this crying, but I think 3 hours during peak hours 2 days before will get everyone onboard.
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ill take the 7pm
Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ok your slotted for the 7pm on both nights thank you Aulbrey Smile
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*hands Aulbrey an ale* thank you
Pia Longlimbs
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

no ale for aulbrey until he drops the kid, right? lemonade maybe.
Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I please get two more volunteers for this please?
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we please get two more people to be a crier. Also if you would like a table ect please let me know. Also if you have something you would like to do there as well.
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I am checking in. Is everyone as excited as I am about this festival. A PARADE who doesnt love a parade =) Disney Parade =)
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate parades. No joke. Am I the only American that does? I got bad reactions from my mom for ignoring it this past holiday...

That said, I have no issue RPing it. Sounds like fun.
Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I just cant wait to see everyone on screen going crazy when we start droping 50 million in gold during the parade route lol, now thats going to be fun hehe Smile
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like what MTC did for their Finneas Day events. Should be fun.
Rosar Ashande
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Marius wrote:
I just cant wait to see everyone on screen going crazy when we start droping 50 million in gold during the parade route lol, now thats going to be fun hehe Smile

Do we get to gas them afterward?

Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha, yes we will gas them all into the ARPC lol Twisted Evil
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: