Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Upcoming EM Event Schedule

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> News and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 pm Post subject: Upcoming EM Event Schedule Reply with quote

This just in from EM Bennu:

I am in a position this month to be able to post an event schedule on a much larger scale than usual, this is an unusual occurrence and will not happen often but I wanted to get this out there.

#1: Sunday, April 24th, 2011 we will be starting an event line which will be self paced.

#2: Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 @ 8:30pm EST, Addie will be having a graduation party for his graduation from the Lycaeum of Moonglow and the teachings of the Magus Juuritan, he will also be returning home to Magincia on this date. This is completely a fully RP event.

#3: Thursday, April 28th, 2011 @ 6:30pm EST, we will be having another event along the Addie line of fiction and the Knights of the Crux Ansata will be called up and into action. Combat Focused Crux Event.

#4: Monday, May 2nd, 2011 @ 9pm EST, we will be having a meeting to discuss a matter of some importance. HIGHLY RP Centered Event.

#5: Saturday, May 7th, 2011 @ 7pm EST, will be another Addie HIGHLY RP centered event.

I am working on something for the time between now and the 24th but I am not able to announce that just yet, stay tuned here and on Stratics for that announcement.

http://atlantic.uoem.net/
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> News and Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: