Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Where are you?

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:43 pm Post subject: Where are you? Reply with quote

Curious minds wonder... what are the hot spots IG? Time, days, places?

Thank you Cool

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Alessandra! There is a book at Goodmans for Tavern night locations that are Mondays at 9 eastern. We at Moonglow are out and about through the day and evening. Haven Bank and Luna Stables seems to be a couple of gathering spots. Hope that helps!!
'I'll end with an edit to Ditto's post since she obviously doesn't grasp the man code.......................having your sister entertained by another gentleman gives you clearance to entertain their sister without retribution while taking care of mom leads to a blood fued which can only end in death" Gnarlug
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cat!

I *cough* logged in last night and stumbled around at some of the old RP places and couldn't find anyone... felt like a newb... even more than usual Laughing .... played with redecoing my house... and logged off.

Couple of questions....

What are the crazy flying things golem whacking in Luna and what is what all the blackrock pieces in the bank?

What happened to Magincia?

What are the active guilds?

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the whole "newb" thing too when I first came back hehehe, it was actually kinda fun. Anyway let me see if Cat can answer your questions.

What are the crazy flying things golem whacking in Luna and what is what all the blackrock pieces in the bank?
The flyin things are gargies, aint they cute. They got purrty wings. im not sure bout them blackrock pieces... I think they got sumthin to do with making powder for ship cannons. Boom!

What happened to Magincia? As far as I can tell Magincia got bombed or sumthin *grins* but its been rebuilt better then ever and that mean old Mr Isk still lives there.

What are the active guilds?
Hmmm let me think, I usually just see people not guilds so much. Magincia peoples, Drunken Elders peoples, Tanelorn Anglers peoples, Vampires called VO peoples, Ive seen others but ...you know my memory. Moonglow is being reawakened and thats where I am . The best way to see who is active is to attend a Tavern Night .

How's that? I helped huh?
'I'll end with an edit to Ditto's post since she obviously doesn't grasp the man code.......................having your sister entertained by another gentleman gives you clearance to entertain their sister without retribution while taking care of mom leads to a blood fued which can only end in death" Gnarlug
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

hugglesmilie

As always... you be the bestest kitten evah!

Very Happy

aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

the blackrock pieces are from mining *grins showing one tooth* see i r smartz sometimes
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

DOnt forget to use the chat. If you go into the arpc chat you will beable to talk to us=) and see when everyone is on by a simple hellllloooooo. WIll be watching for you.
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

BLACKROCK!~!!!!!!

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: