Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A white wolf delivers a letter directly to Arahim

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:57 pm Post subject: A white wolf delivers a letter directly to Arahim Reply with quote

Sitting at a desk in class room, she scribbled a quick letter. Willow grinned impishly at the thought of sending a wisp but ultimately thought that getting the messaged delivered was more important than the method itself......this time.

Dear Arahim,
I've a few people in mind for what we discussed. I'd like to discuss some more particulars with you this Monday night. Come to the Mushroom cave in Ilshenar and we'll talk further.

As she finished the letter, a bit of mischief crept up as she wrote her closing. She penned fast as she didn't want it to go to waste

Sxy yxy thyrx frxynd,
Willow

With that she attached the letter to the wolf and sent it on its way.
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot

Last edited by Willow Smythe on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arahim
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 am Post subject: Reply with quote

My Dear Willow,

How your wolf was able to ascertain my whereabouts with such unerring certainty is beyond my ken. Please be forewarned for future reference, that her appearance caused more than a minor stir amongst my people. Many who fancy themselves hunters, and wolfskin being a fine prize as Winter is oft just around the bend of Summer.

As for your invitation?

I am more than happy to comply.

I only hope that the much talked about 'Enforcer' does not tire herself out lugging flagons of ale to a vapid crowd before our contest can begin in earnest.

I look forward to our talk.

-Arahim
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: