Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Oh My Gosh!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:12 pm Post subject: Oh My Gosh! Reply with quote

Half a day of trying and I'm finally posting, albeit I had to create a new account.

HIYAS EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYY!! Just wondering who that I know still plays/ROLEplays still and how you've all been doing? I see a few familiar & beloved names, like Cat (she's my bestest babydoll irl so I know she's still around), Bailos (Hiyas Baldy!), Inkari (My Inky bubba), Poet (dear Poet), Cein (well, her new face now) my big sissy, Hallister aka HAL HELP! or HAL How Do I..., Merci my purrty sis. I saw Dan is in Germany. ISK, one of THE most fun & creative rp'ers I've ever known. And thank gosh Gala is not dead....yeah, read that one too, Tai. Sooooooooo, who else is out there that isn't going, "Ditto who?" Anyone know if Galnor is still hermitting around?

I'm doing AWESOME. Just moved to New Orleans "WHO DAT" recently & live w/ my boyfriend.

"Tarothin" / G / Geoff is doing well. Just texted with & then phoned w/ him. He made it clear AGAIN that he's not coming back to UO, then we played the "what if" version of if he came back. Hehe.

*LUBS & HUGS*
Ody aka Ditto

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome to hear from you again! Smile My sista from anotha.. wait that doesn't rhyme.

I wonder if we can get you a greater chicken...
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto who?? Some crazy lady I seem to remember....used to dance nekked with pixies......
'I'll end with an edit to Ditto's post since she obviously doesn't grasp the man code.......................having your sister entertained by another gentleman gives you clearance to entertain their sister without retribution while taking care of mom leads to a blood fued which can only end in death" Gnarlug
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*sniffles* weren't we friends to Ditto? *sniffles again*
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*waves*
Rosar Ashande
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi hi hi! Remember me?!
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

My my my look what the Cat.. Nevermind...

*grins*

Hey hon!!! welcomes!
Mei Fa Lo
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I may not know you but I LOVES TO RP!!!! Welcome back! I hopes to see's ya out there! ^_^
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sistah from another mistah? blistah..eww. OMG, you meant blister didn't you!? ... That's just gross, sis. Annnd, WHAT is a Greater Chicken? Aren't they all great or did this one save the world or invent a hair regrowth potion for Bailos or sumthin?

....don't forget the chickens. I danced with those too. And orcs, but not neked cuz Taro said not to do that again. *smiles all innocent-like*

WILLOW!!!!! Hiyas cutie-pie! Yes we were & ARE friends. I just have na read through the boards much and dunno who's around and what na. BTW, who are you again? HEHEHEHEHEHE Just jestin. We never really called you Willow Smythe tho, it was either Willow or THE Willow Smythe. Sumthin about that just always sounded brilliant and fun to say. Indeedy! Cat, you remember that?

*reaches for Mairs' waving hand to attempt to catch him in a huggles*

Hehe, I saw your name & yelled ROSAR! Wow, it's been like forever since I've seen that name, & you for that matter. HIYAS HUN BUN!

Merci!!!!! Was chatting w/ G about you earlier today. Don't worry, was all good stuff. Never had anything bad to say about ya, whether you be evil or good.... but give me time, I'll get some dirt on ya yet. *grins* I wanna RP with ya again. Guild junk always took us away from the good stuff.

Hiyas, Mei ! Pleased ta meet ya! I'm just back on the boards for now. Hoping to be ingame before the year end tho. Looking forward to playin with ya. Once I'm back back, just hang around a tavern & I'm hard to miss. Some say cuz I talk too much & too loudly or giggle too much, or starting a brawl, but I prefer to think of it as just too cute to miss. *grin*

And since Cein gave me the good news earlier, I can honestly say......

*hugs* EVERYBODY!

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Merci!!!!! Was chatting w/ G about you earlier today. Don't worry, was all good stuff. Never had anything bad to say about ya, whether you be evil or good.... but give me time, I'll get some dirt on ya yet. *grins* I wanna RP with ya again. Guild junk always took us away from the good stuff.

Ditto your like a breath of fresh air, we sorely need!

Welcome back hon.

And I am sure if you dig and poke there will be plenty for you to get on me, things I probably dont even know I did. Thats the way the wicked work though... I work well with blackmail..*grins*
Molly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Ditto, I am still around. Not playing much but that should change soon as I get moved into our new place.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Isk
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Ditto, I scanned your post looking for my name as I do with every post. Usually when someone writes Ask I stop and double check if it says Isk. Anyway, when I saw you wrote my name in there I actualy read the post and it is stellar!
Thumbs up Ditto! My ICQ is the same as it ever was.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: