Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

My path to emperor!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
THRAXIMUS
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:08 am Post subject: My path to emperor! Reply with quote

It had to be more than a meager start for one as great and glorious as I. I was thrown out and onto the scene with furious malice and pure hate for the weak, born from ancient wars that burned the soul of everything it touched.

Thraximus....Thraximus...the gods say Thraximus.. and so I became a living god. One that knows no defeat or pain, a pure-blood.. if victories were blood! I alone changed the face of Sonoma and countless other lands forever, by simply existing with my commanding gaze and a perfect reflection within the mirror.. I created the world. If god had a name, thy name would be Thraximus! Let the angels cry for me once more as I journey into the brooding halls were thousands of corpses lay slain by my Imperial hands.

..........creator of empires and kingdoms, leader of men and women, the most perfect UO player to have ever existed on Sonoma. Everything I touch turns into gold, my wealth is endless and my power is secured for all ages. When I am long gone, people shall forever whisper thy name of "..thraximus.." and the ages of glory I have brought onto our disgusting lands.

Order & Loyalty has always been our creed, All Zog loyalists who are bored with the way things are on Atlantic must fight for our perfect cause once more. Stop making friends with these weak sheep unless you befriend them only to take their wealth and cut their hands off. Kill your friends, kill all non-Zog loyalists in any guild you are in. We must have chaos to bring about a new perfect Zog order again. So many times have players come to me and wishs for a quick fix to their bored and dull uo lives... the truth is simply my children of Zog, you must slaughter your way into the hall of victory so that you too shall be remembered forever burned into the skulls of our endless enemies!

ZOG HEIL! ZOG HEIL! ZOG HEIL!
Mei Fa Lo
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this isnt in the RP threads Im gonna say this:

You can try, but its not gonna fly buddy. Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starfire
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 am Post subject: opening statement Reply with quote

But an energetic opening statement!! Welcome to Atlantic.
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Welcome cant wait to see what kinda rp you bring =) Thanks for the grand opening
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: