Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

I really wish you guys had not joined factions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Moonglow Town Council
View previous topic :: View next topic
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add to post count. Razz

Dark Order was always Fel based but never in a faction. I found that the extra bonuses on the items weren't that big of a deal.

But I also don't care if I was attacked 24/7.
Ralph
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Narcissa wrote:

Just to clear the air, mostly you have valid points but do you mean Zog Cabal or Zog Empire? Because our long running Zog Cabal is fel based but never been in factions.

*tosses her two cents*

That is all.

Thank you.

My bad, i thought zog cabal had been in minax for a while. I remember being in a guild called zog that was minax, i guess it could have been a different one but there was some drama and it split off into some s&m guild that hung out with tai or something. I don't remember that far back very well : - ( . After all this was back in like 04. I joined it like a month or two after (i think it was caer) killed me like 10 times in zento when i was trying to pvm for tomarties or some such lol. Anyway there have been several other guild faction associated from Bl to mtc, urks, atalan VO joined a separate faction guild i believe with emp(not sure on this), etc etc.

But yeah not trying to be a dick just saying that unless you want to go afk in the gate factions while not perfect can make fel fun and isnt very limiting like you were implying, was just irritated that you would run out and die once or twice and then give up saying that it wouldn't let you got to fel which is untrue. it merely makes it more challenging and that we should have magically known you were opposed to joining a pvp oriented faction because it would limit you to trammel. Enjoy waiting until you and your buddies in the gate see a lone red who is flagged i guess not my idea of fun though.The truth is the only thing stopping you from going to fel on a faction charactyer is yourself yes it is more challenging( but honestly yew isn't that hard even on factions or reds) but you didn't give it a try and then blamed mtc for your issues and called fact opinion which is what annoyed me.
Acheron
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

the arties were only a factor in the decision for the people who havent played long enough to accumulate any wealth so they can be geared equally with veteran players caue when youve only played for a few weeks 13 mil for a crimmy or 2k silver is a world of difference
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I know. I wasn't saying anything bad about it. Was just saying I didn't think it was worth it.

I kill people in Fel because I like to. I also went red once. It's fun stuff. It was also funny how once I was red, even though I was a known RP'er people were afraid to go to Dark Cove to RP with me. Razz
Joseph Von-Elric
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Scipio. XOXO. Also you suck irl anyway.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Moonglow Town Council All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: