Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Operation Red Riding Hood

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Moonglow Town Council
View previous topic :: View next topic
Acheron
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:07 pm Post subject: Operation Red Riding Hood Reply with quote

Acheron rifles through the stacks of scouting reports piled on his desk by enthusiastic militia scouts as he curses.........

"Politics...declarations....warrants.....What a load of censoredsmilie "

Pushing over another stack of reports revealing his quill he grabs it and hold it in the air proudly.......

"I found it.....VICTORY!!"

While beginning to regret firing his secretary Acheron flops down in his chair to write some long awaited letters.........

To Ralph, Chief Constable, Moonglow Town Council,

Constable the warrants are sealed, in response to their attack on our Mayor and Vice Mayor, we are to arrest the members the Last Order of the Atalan responsible for leading that attack. I have had the militia scouting them for weeks. We are very familiar with Maedas and have a good idea of their routine. Our prison has been heavily warded to hold powerful mages and transport has been arranged. We are to arrest key members and bring them to Moonglow to await trial. While we may be issued warrants for others as more information about their attack comes in we have been cleared to arrest Atalan going by the names of Asimov and Trillin. Good luck and happy hunting. Semper Veritas.

Commander Acheron

To Eddard Vahanian, Captain of the Moonglow Militia,

We are clear to proceed with Operation Red Riding Hood. Order the scouting of Maedas to double and await targets of opportunity to present themelves. Keep the militia at it's highest level of readiness and make sure all soldiers are clear on the arrest proceedure and clear on the targets. Semper Veritas.

Commander Acheron

After sealing both letters with the Commander's Seal and sending them off with his most trusted messenger pigs, Acheron throws his quill into the corner of the room.....

"I'm the Commander, I should make other people do this........."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Moonglow Town Council All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: