Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Dear Dark Order Family* (IC)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 am Post subject: *Dear Dark Order Family* (IC) Reply with quote

*Posted outside Keep Armunn*

Dear Dark Order Family,

I am bein forced by a bully to go to my homelands to have the baby in safety. If all goes well, I should be seein ya again in a month or so. I am not too sure of the time, I just know that the times are different there than it is here, as time tends ta be strange like that between realms. But, anyhow, I'm hopin to bring you all back a little baby girl or boy to corrupt. Well not too little, and not really a baby as I dun think Tarothin is gonna let her or him leave til it's at least walkin and talkin and ready for schoolin....so, xas, roughly a month from now...here. Not there, as there it will have been years and not a month or so....What was I sayin? Oh, Xas! So long and have much fun clompin people. Be good to all the orcies. Make sure Bree and Imy are good little girls....well, at least stay outta trouble.....well, maybe just not starting wars,..... just make sure they are alive please.

Much love,
Ditto Armunn, Tarothin's wife, Imryrr's Momma, that short blonde, not the taller shorter blonde but the other one.

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC))

RPly Ditto has been sent away.
Both Imryrr & Bree will still be active, so no worries.

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: