Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A visitor arrives in Ashencrosse with an invitation

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
The Squirrels
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm Post subject: A visitor arrives in Ashencrosse with an invitation Reply with quote

The furry visitor scampers into the theatre, wearing what appears to be a message case. The message contained reads as follows:

@}~'~,~~

Dia duit and greetings, fellow friends of nature!

We were here planning a fest for August 1st and thought, why not invite Ashencrosse to host with us since they share many of our holidays? So it is with warm tidings that we invite you to join us in hosting a celebration for the upcoming Lughnasadh. We are planning to hold festivities at Luna Fairgrounds and already there are a few fun things planned. If you don't wish to be a part of hosting duties, that's okay! You are more than welcome to join the festivities as guests and celebrate with us. Either way, please let us know!

You can leave your response with the furry messenger, Sorrel knows the way back home.

In peace,

Cerys ab'Amudosa

@}~'~,~~

Aurelia Bretane
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The squirrel is given a small bowl of grapes and seeds, then sent on his way back home with a response.

Dear Lady ab'Amudosa,

I heartfully appreciate your invitation and offer, and on behalf of Ashencrosse, I thank you. Unfortunately, the holiday of which you speak is not one shared by the city of Ashencrosse. While the druidic holidays do often coincide with those of the people within our city who possess gypsy heritage, the city of Ashencrosse does not recognize such holidays.

The citizens, whether gypsy or nay, are quite welcome to attend whatever gatherings, celebrations, and rituals they choose. As such, you may see some of our citizenry in attendance on the night of your blessed event.

I join my people in wishing you the warmest blessings as you celebrate Lughnasadh. May our paths cross on the road to virtue. Until that time, I humbly remain...

Yours Sincerely,
Aurelia Bretane
Countess of Ashencrosse

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: